PDA

View Full Version : Sendle

jezaa
2nd June 2016, 05:40 PM
Reposting into its own thread for visibility

I gave sendle a go and it has been absolutely atrocious trying to send set of clubs

Firstly they didn't turn up 3 days in a row without notice. Each time the website says the courier will automatically reschedule for the following day, so there's no way of knowing if someone is actually on the job

Sendle support is email only so it takes a few hours to get a reply and they also tend to be cookie cutter

Delivery is advertised as overnight but actually took 2 days to get there. Then they said a card was left for the receiver (which they couldn't find), despite instructions for them to call. Still trying to work out where the package is a week on!

Absolutely not worth the minimal cost saving

Hatchman
2nd June 2016, 06:38 PM
Avoid like the plague by the sounds of it.
Thanks for the tip off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Captain Nemo
2nd June 2016, 08:57 PM
I took a look, looked bloody expensive also...

Jazz18
2nd June 2016, 09:24 PM
Never heard of this mob and it sounds like it's just as well. Transdirect (thanks Bitter) have a great service and are as cheap anything around. Cheaper than post and cheaper than ego.

sfdoddsy
2nd June 2016, 11:32 PM
As mentioned in the other thread, Interparcel is the best I've found.

I used to use Transfirect, but Interparcel has a wider range of couriers and a much better interface.

Best of all, if the courier doesn't turn up, you can phone Interparcel and they will find out why not and rearrange everything.

They also have centralized tracking so you don't need to go to couriers' sites.

I've been using mail forwarders from the States for years, and they are closest to what you get from the best of them, even if they have a way to go yet.

My US mail forwarder (shipito) repacks, combines, photographs, traces incoming packages, has multiple warehouses to avoid sales tax, and all sorts of other mifty things to make life easy. And are still cheaper than any alternative.

3oneday
3rd June 2016, 08:02 AM
Sendle sounds gay anyway.

BayBum
3rd June 2016, 10:59 AM
Like John Sendle's putting...

Lagerlover
3rd June 2016, 12:26 PM
Like John Sendle's putting...

Nice.

Or the footwear of choice for Greek Kiwis...

BayBum
3rd June 2016, 01:22 PM
Haha ! Indeed.

Roman Sendle's, to be precise:)

markTHEblake
8th June 2016, 10:26 PM
Cant send over 120cm anyway so they are out for sending drivers,
I have used Pack and Send of late. No length limit, and cheaper or same as E-Go