PDA

View Full Version : TM RSI TP irons

Jazz18
2nd June 2016, 08:44 AM
Haven't seen much talk about these irons from Ozgolfers but just thought I'd check and see if anyone has gamed these? Looking at perhaps grabbing a set from Golfbox using a code and wondered if anyone has any feedback on what they are like. Cheers

3oneday
2nd June 2016, 09:31 AM
Wasn't someone selling a set here for around $100 an iron?

Johnny Canuck
2nd June 2016, 10:40 AM

I think they were PSI.

Would that mean the price is inflated?

Boom, Tish.

BayBum
2nd June 2016, 10:41 AM
Bluu had some I think, not sure if they were TP or reg.

pauly
2nd June 2016, 10:56 AM

golfbox are selling them for about that when you use a code fyi (new)

petethepilot
2nd June 2016, 11:34 AM
They can't be too bad as JDay is still gaming them...despite 15 new TM models that have come out!

http://www.golfwrx.com/352378/jason-day-witb-2016/

Then I guess his irons are stock issue!?

mrbluu
2nd June 2016, 11:37 AM
Bluu had some I think, not sure if they were TP or reg.

I sold a set for a mate, but never hit them.

I think Slug has a set

dM.
2nd June 2016, 12:13 PM
Good set of Irons, decently forgiving for the size - A little more clicky then you would expect for a forged iron - won't be as soft and a Mizzy full forged club but not super harsh by any means.

Daves
2nd June 2016, 12:51 PM
I have some TP heads on the way.

mrbluu
2nd June 2016, 12:51 PM
Booyah!!!!

Slug
2nd June 2016, 01:21 PM
Good set of Irons, decently forgiving for the size - A little more clicky then you would expect for a forged iron - won't be as soft and a Mizzy full forged club but not super harsh by any means.

can you tell mine they are meant to be decently forgiving!!!

they look good to me, much harder for me to hit consistently, but ive found since changing to them my game has improved

3oneday
2nd June 2016, 02:08 PM
Are they superceded? I'll wait til Global Golf has them (and the dollar improves), use them once, sell them to Binh for a loss and buy something else.

dM.
2nd June 2016, 02:48 PM

they look good to me, much harder for me to hit consistently, but ive found since changing to them my game has improved

I found they were very forgiving when I caught them Thin.... Don't think any club can save you when you are hitting it off the Chrome on the toe! No Groves there for a reason ;)

Slug
2nd June 2016, 02:49 PM
I found they were very forgiving when I caught them Thin.... Don't think any club can save you when you are hitting it off the Chrome on the toe! No Groves there for a reason ;)

you know my swing to well!!!

3Puttpete
2nd June 2016, 02:49 PM

Embrace your inner chopper. RSi1 is what you're after

Slug
2nd June 2016, 03:29 PM
Embrace your inner chopper. RSi1 is what you're after

most likley, was too good a deal to pass up when i got them

braddles
2nd June 2016, 04:24 PM
Make sure you play them 3* strong like J Day and carry two pitching wedges!

Jazz18
2nd June 2016, 04:30 PM

I'll look out for them in the rotation ;)

Yes, I've had 2014 TP MC's and they were forgiving low on the face too. Kinda wish I'd never sold them..........sort of.........not really. Don't want to go backwards! Just want yo keep hoing.