PDA

View Full Version : Welcome le_quiet_uno

Matt 3 Jab
16th May 2006, 07:03 PM
Welcome mate, glad you found the site ok, hope you enjoy it around here, i know your looking forward to having some games here in sydney!
He has a great swing for a 20 capper, will partner up in a 2 ball well with connico, watch out all golf clubs in sydney, burgler alert!!!
Enjoy mate!!!

p.s. Nice putter you have..................................

Rossie going well!

le_quiet_uno
17th May 2006, 11:21 PM
Many thanks to you for introducing me to this website! It is great! I am sure I will enjoy it around here. But it will take sometime to get use to the format as it is slight different to THE other website *cough cough* :P

And thanks for that GREAT introduction! Not only the members from my home club thinks that I'm a burglar, now everyone on the web thinks I'm one too! LOL :D

Without your help on last Saturday, I probably still struggle to strike the little white pill horribly now. Hopefully one day, I'll be good enough to play with the members here. :)

Catch ya soon my friend! :)

P.S - I'm glad that you are enjoying that putter! Hope that you went will in your comp on Tuesday! :)

connico
18th May 2006, 09:34 PM
you dont have to be good to play with the members here, prime example is me, i play wif them all the time lol :p with my 25hc lol muahahaha

AndyP
19th May 2006, 05:01 AM
Welcome to the site, lqu. You've posted now, there's no escaping.

brad
19th May 2006, 01:00 PM
Hope you find what your looking for ... :)

What club do you play at?

le_quiet_uno
20th May 2006, 08:54 PM
Connico,

Shouldn't there be a burglar alert ringing in your case as well? LOL

le_quiet_uno
20th May 2006, 08:59 PM
Andy P,

I guess there is no hiding for me now, the only time we will find out the actual truth when I play with you guys ay?

Brad,

This site provides plenty of information and too little time for me to obsorb majority of the information. Just hope it does not over load my little brain :)

I'm a member at Gordon and is thinking of moving to Asquith :) and you?

Grunt
20th May 2006, 09:01 PM
Le Quiet, I am playing aginst Asquith in the metropolitan pennants in July.

le_quiet_uno
20th May 2006, 10:24 PM
Grunt,

I was in the metro mix 4some match play at the beginning of this year and played against a 10 handicapper from Asquith. I was able keep up with him until the 15th then I cracked.

Majority of the guys in the team there didn't have much driving power but their short game is unbelivable! They were sinking putts after putts. Best recommendation to you is work on your putting! :) Or chip close enough for you to tap it in.

All the best my friend! I hope you nail them! :)

brad
23rd May 2006, 12:43 PM
I'm at New Brighton with Amanda, Matt and Connico.

That is until NSW waiting list reduces a fair bit ... like 10 years :)

le_quiet_uno
29th May 2006, 09:56 PM
New Brighton looks nice! Do they have open day on Sunday at all?

NSW is sensational! I have played there twice and am looking forward to go back there again!

Matt 3 Jab
30th May 2006, 08:56 AM
sunday is an open day at new brighton

Fishman Dan
30th May 2006, 01:59 PM
Hey Uno.. just read this after twigging that you're a fellow Gordon member.

For what it's worth, i'm off at 9:40-ish this weekend. Generally aim for about that time each week, +/- 30 mins. Hope to have a round with you one Saturday.

le_quiet_uno
30th May 2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks Matt, will try to organise a game there one day. From the website, it seems like a very nice course! :D

le_quiet_uno
30th May 2006, 07:35 PM
Dan,

It would be nice to have a round with ya as I am struggling to improve at the moment. Any chance to play with any low handicappers and learn from them, I will be up for it!

I'm a category B member and as you know, we only get 6 Saturday games a year so I will send you a message when I can get a round with you. Does that sound good to ya?

Fishman Dan
30th May 2006, 09:15 PM
Absolutely. I don't have a regular group, usually throw my name in around that time slot and see who turns up on the 1st to greet me.