PDA

View Full Version : Smash Bag - Advice needed on how to use it properly.

Hard_Pan
20th May 2016, 01:42 PM
So I got one because I read it can help fix contact issues (and it was half price). Well, I followed all the instructions that came with it and I think I get it but even though I'm swinging into it with hardly any force, the sudden halt in my swing at the end is starting to aggravate my medial epicondylitis i.e. golfer's elbow.

Any advice and/or tips from anyone who's got one would be greatly appreciated.

oldracer
20th May 2016, 02:48 PM
use it as a door stop
So I got one because I read it can help fix contact issues (and it was half price). Well, I followed all the instructions that came with it and I think I get it but even though I'm swinging into it with hardly any force, the sudden halt in my swing at the end is starting to aggravate my medial epicondylitis i.e. golfer's elbow.

Any advice and/or tips from anyone who's got one would be greatly appreciated.use it as a door stop

Lagerlover
20th May 2016, 02:56 PM

Lagerlover
20th May 2016, 03:00 PM
This just in....

3oneday
20th May 2016, 04:50 PM
Just smash it I reckon.

Hard_Pan
20th May 2016, 05:54 PM
use it as a door stopuse it as a door stopHa! At least it was cheap. :)

wazamac
20th May 2016, 06:10 PM

Is that 3PP? Don't remember the Honey Liqueur being in a goon bag.

3Puttpete
20th May 2016, 07:20 PM
Is that 3PP? Don't remember the Honey Liqueur being in a goon bag.

That's goonlover.

10 years and countless kilos ago

Daves
20th May 2016, 08:00 PM

Any advice and/or tips from anyone who's got one would be greatly appreciated.

So is the shaft(s) hitting the bag first? The shaft should be taking/absorbing a reasonable amount of the force. And you don't need to swing fast;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHKgwbsKVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzDLfQUVKzA

Hard_Pan
20th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Thanks Daves, not swinging fast at all but I think I had the club head hitting the bag first (maybe a bit of scoop as mentioned in the first video). Will try making sure the shaft hits the bag first with forward lean.