PDA

View Full Version : Womens Golf World Rankings

Grunt
16th May 2006, 09:36 AM
http://www.lpga.com/content/RolexRankings5-15-06.pdf

Karrie Up to #4
Wie out of the ranking due to not having played the minimum of 15 events in the past year.

goughy
16th May 2006, 07:01 PM
Me thinks the pink panther better watch out. Actually I think annika better watch out too. Would be great to see this rivalry again. Would be great to see her take it to annika.

Man she has lost some weight too. She really looks like she's ready to kick some butt, and is doing so.

My dad heard some comments by on of the ex-lpga commentators. She was saying that a lot of the young brigade couldn't really understand why Karrie was in the H.O.F.; she seems to have the accomplishments but when they see her play they didn't understand 'cause she didn't seem dominating at all.

7 shots peoples, and some determination and joy for that game again. Watch and learn, watch and learn.

McMw
16th May 2006, 11:16 PM
My dad heard some comments by on of the ex-lpga commentators. She was saying that a lot of the young brigade couldn't really understand why Karrie was in the H.O.F.; she seems to have the accomplishments but when they see her play they didn't understand 'cause she didn't seem dominating at all.

sounds like a lot of the younger players on tour don't pay too much attention to the history of the LPGA...

Karrie is still the only LPGA player to have completed the Super Slam...