PDA

View Full Version : Mareeba This Saturday 20/5/06

Onewood
15th May 2006, 10:17 PM
I'm off up to the tablelands on friday night and looking for a game at Mareeba on Saturday, anytime. Have we got any members up that way ;)

mike
16th May 2006, 10:00 PM
I don't understand why you've had no replys so far Kev.:?

Jarro
17th May 2006, 03:26 AM
good to hear you're still alive Onewood :roll:

bet those pools are all sparkling clean up your way 'eh ;)

Courty
17th May 2006, 11:55 AM
:-k

Onewood
17th May 2006, 09:55 PM
Looks like I'll pick up all the prize money for this one;)

Looking foreward to catching up with Mike in the bar, Maybe I can work for ya and you go and hit that little white thing around. Courty I will give a little more notice next month.

I got a game with the manager that Mike took over from. Not knowing this before last weekend, Owen used to manage my old golf club in Kambalda WA before I moved to QLD. Small world

andylo
18th May 2006, 07:51 AM
Where is Mareeba ?

Hi Kev :)

dc68
18th May 2006, 08:06 AM
Nth Queensland Alo

Courty
18th May 2006, 09:21 AM
Where is Mareeba ?

Why, would you like join us? ;)

It's an hour drive inland from Cairns, A-Lo.

Sorry it didn't work out on this occasion, Kev. But I'm looking forward to next time.

Mike, don't serve kev any beers unless he's going to barrack for QLD next Wednesday. ;)

Hang on, you're a Cockroach too. Or have you renounced the Sky Blue ways? :mrgreen:

christine
18th May 2006, 12:46 PM
well... he asked... but been told not to.... :)

andylo
18th May 2006, 12:52 PM
Since when this woman talk so much?!?! :roll:

Onewood
18th May 2006, 07:33 PM
whats with the flashing sig's these days :) Jarro, you can keep it there until wed. Unless you can get tears splashing out of it ofcourse :)

mike
18th May 2006, 10:05 PM
Courty, I was born in Wollongong so I support the Illawarra Dragons:-D and the Blues at State of Origin time. No matter where I live, that won't change.

Same reason your great grandfather probably cheered for Latvia in the World Cup.

Seems your back is OK now, we'll have to play the final of the FNQ Ozgolf Match Play.

Jarro, your sig is offensive andmay cause an epileptic seizure.

Kev, don't laugh at Owen's swing on Saturday.:mrgreen:

Courty
18th May 2006, 10:42 PM
Courty, I was born in Wollongong so I support the Illawarra Dragons:-D and the Blues at State of Origin time. No matter where I live, that won't change.
I suspected that. No self-respecting QLDer would support St George. ;)

Same reason your great grandfather probably cheered for Latvia in the World Cup.
Unfortunately, Latvia never made the World Cup finals. :roll: (They've only been an independent nation since 1991)

Seems your back is OK now, we'll have to play the final of the FNQ Ozgolf Match Play.
Ready when you are. :twisted:

Jarro, your sig is offensive andmay cause an epileptic seizure.
Only if you're wearing Sky Blue. :mrgreen:

mike
21st May 2006, 11:27 PM
Good to see you again ,Kev. I had the greens staff working flat chat to have the course ready for ya.

Cost me a fortune in overtime.

Hope to have a hit with you next time around.

Onewood
24th May 2006, 11:00 PM
Mike sorry for the delay in response
Had a great day, great course. But hey the overtime I could have done without as well :) (in Bed by eight)
Thank you for a great day

Can you keep the groups a little smaller next time please, 100,000 of the first tee, is getting a bit much ;) and I won, so hows that for moving up the money list ;)

foursomes champs. So Mitch and I played for the fun of it and did quite well shooting 100 of the bat, running second in our group and would have won the nett with a 67.5. Big thrill for Mitch was a birdie on the 8th, par three around 150mts, dad put him within 4 foot and he sunk the putt.

Looking foreward to my next trip up your way, and hopefully getting a game with you and Courty
Cheers