PDA

View Full Version : Found: Withdrawn Fourteens MT28 V5 Gunmetal wedges

Pingsta
12th April 2016, 09:36 PM
So I did a little experiement and took some Fourteen wedges and had them plated a Gunmetal color. Now as we are all aware this kind of finish will not last for ever (I'm not sure how long it will actually last) but the heads do look cool.

Anyhow I've shafted them up with the black KBS tour wedge shafts in stiff flex and put on some nice new GP grips.

I must admit I kinda dig the look of these wedges but I'm now working on another project.

Wedges are 52/8 & 56/12.

Looking for $200 for the pair plus postage.

mrbluu
13th April 2016, 08:45 AM
Do u have any in 50/54/58

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Pingsta
13th April 2016, 09:57 AM
Do u have any in 50/54/58

Sorry B,

These are the only Fourteen wedges I have but after having a quick hit of them on the range this morning I might hold onto these - lol.

I'll text you some pics in a week or so of my next wedge project, I'm taking some Chikara wedges and will probably get them done in black.
(I think they may be 50/54/58)

Captain Nemo
13th April 2016, 10:01 AM
Do u have any in 50/54/58Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk Sorry the thread jack, what you chasing blu

mrbluu
13th April 2016, 11:17 AM
Sorry B,

These are the only Fourteen wedges I have but after having a quick hit of them on the range this morning I might hold onto these - lol.

I'll text you some pics in a week or so of my next wedge project, I'm taking some Chikara wedges and will probably get them done in black.
(I think they may be 50/54/58)
Cool, I look forward to seeing them.

Sorry the thread jack, what you chasing blu
Sent u a message.

Pingsta
14th April 2016, 08:56 AM
Sorry all,

After giving these wedges a another range session yesterday arvo - they are now staying in the bag.

So for the time being the wedges are currently off the market- well at least for this weekend - lol