PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland TFI Putters

Huynhie
6th April 2016, 09:43 PM
Anyone had any experience with these putters? Looking at the 8.0 counterbalanced option. Just wanting some feedback and also a place I can get them cheaper than Drummond? Thanks in advance

Huynhie
17th April 2016, 09:11 PM
Bumping this for anyone interested. Went and bought the 38" CB from Drummond. Felt it was too long for me so got Chappy to cut it down for me and it worked a charm. Selling point for this putter is that the alignment stripe is raised to be in line with the middle of the ball to help those that don't always get right over the ball when putting. Can honestly say I think it works an absolute treat. Feels terrific too; very soft but also quite responsive so you know when you don't hit it in the middle. For the price point ($145 at Drummond), just don't think you can go wrong if you're in the market for a new putter

3oneday
17th April 2016, 09:36 PM
My putters would be better off being called NFI.

Feelzy
17th April 2016, 09:40 PM
I grabbed an RHO last week. Didn't get to use it this weekend but when testing out a wide range of putters, it stood out a treat. A little over the budget I was aiming for but paid $145 after a 20% discount.

I'll come back next week and update how it went on the greens.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Huynhie
17th April 2016, 09:58 PM
Haha 3OD, give the putter a go!

Yeah let us know how you go with it feelzy

Feelzy
24th April 2016, 11:26 AM
I had an absolute shocker of a day. My putting didn't save my game at all but i feel I got a consistent roll off the face.

The first two holes had this weird pop feeling which I guess was not hitting it in the middle (explains the 3 putts)

After that, any putt that didn't go in, was a tap in afterwards. Something I haven't been able to do before. Which goes back to the consistency it gives you.

As said above, I have an RHO TFI and the alignment squares I feel are really helpful for me compared to the single line that I had on my seriously old putter.

Overall, very happy with the purchase and keen to get out and use it some more.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3Puttpete
24th April 2016, 11:42 AM
[emoji827]️[emoji827]️>[emoji836]️[emoji836]️

Huynhie
25th April 2016, 04:52 PM
Yeah feelzy, agree with you that I think lag putts are really easy with these putters. Loving the weight of the CB in mine too