PDA

View Full Version : Sold: OT: Canon EOS 40D digital SLR

KristianJ
6th April 2016, 08:02 PM
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222073745280&alt=web

Hopefully the link works...

$250 posted for the whole kit if anyone's interested. I upgraded to a higher spec body so need to move this one on.

oldracer
6th April 2016, 08:13 PM
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222073745280&alt=web

Hopefully the link works...

$250 posted for the whole kit if anyone's interested. I upgraded to a higher spec body so need to move this one on.so is this the whole shooting match KJ, ready to take awesome pics or is there other stuff required??? cheers Al

kiwitown
6th April 2016, 08:25 PM
so is this the whole shooting match KJ, ready to take awesome pics or is there other stuff required??? cheers Al

my bad missed the last photo with the lens in it.. Sorry KJ..

KristianJ
6th April 2016, 08:30 PM
Al, there is a lens. Just an entry level one. I got it with the body I've upgraded to, but have a few other lenses that I'll be using instead. There is a pic of it that I added to that listing this afternoon.

oldracer
6th April 2016, 08:30 PM
No mate you would need to buy a lens to go with, as there doesn't seem to be any in the pictures. Lens vary in price dramatically.
A decent lens will cost upwards of $500 depending on what type of photos you want to take.cheers KT, had a look at the ebay ad which showed a lens so just waiting for KJ to confirm and we're off to the races...hopefully

oldracer
6th April 2016, 08:32 PM
Al, there is a lens. Just an entry level one. I got it with the body I've upgraded to, but have a few other lenses that I'll be using instead. There is a pic of it that I added to that listing this afternoon.ah sliding doors!!!! wrap it mate, pm me your details, cheers Al

KristianJ
6th April 2016, 08:33 PM
ah sliding doors!!!! wrap it mate, pm me your details, cheers Al

Will do in the next 45 mins or so...

goughy
6th April 2016, 08:41 PM
So what's replacing this? (just wanna make Rob jealous)

kiwitown
6th April 2016, 08:46 PM
Mate are you buying another canon or are you jumping to the dark side and buying a Nikon.

I have just purchased a Nikon D5500

KristianJ
6th April 2016, 10:25 PM
Mate are you buying another canon or are you jumping to the dark side and buying a Nikon.

I have just purchased a Nikon D5500

Another Canon, albeit not a big jump up (it's a 50D body). 7D would have been appealing but I'm just taking a baby step...might go and find one of those later in the year.

I've accumulated a couple of decent mid-level lenses over the past few weeks, so going Nikon was definitely not an option. Just need to find a 10-18 at a good price and I'll be well and truly set!