PDA

View Full Version : Auspost lost items?

keymaster
6th April 2016, 04:52 PM
Hi guys

Waiting to receive some clubs from Eca, but it seems like Auspost has delivered the parcel to the wrong address. I have no idea how they can get the suburb completely wrong, and why the person at the wrong address signed for the item, but we're here now.

Auspost have admitted the mistake, and are in the process of trying to re-collect the parcel from the wrong address.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any chance of them actually recovering the parcel. Compensation claim?

Any advice here would be great!

Timbo
6th April 2016, 05:09 PM
I sent a shaft to another Ozgolf member a few years ago and it went missing. Luckily I kept the receipt and Auspost had a record of it being sent and reaching the GPO and then it vanished. I refunded the cash to the buyer and had to chase it up with Auspost. From memory I had to wait a certain period before I was able to make a claim, and then they offered to refund up to $100.00 which covered the price of the shaft (I hadn't paid for insurance at the time I posted it).

spanner039
6th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Bummer I've had a few issues with auspost the last few months, one item lost, one miss delivered and another that just took its time (couple of months) only that got delivered after I did the online complaint.

They were only ferrules and grips that went missing so no great loss but a pain and not really any value to claim

They were fine to deal with but the missing items via usps didn't have local tracking so I was stuffed

Good luck

simmsy
6th April 2016, 06:06 PM
something i bought and was sent from Victoria last Tuesday, still hasn't turned up

have a feeling he was a dodgy seller. :wink:

spanner039
6th April 2016, 06:13 PM
something i bought and was sent from Victoria last Tuesday, still hasn't turned up

have a feeling he was a dodgy seller. :wink:

Your choice to deal with dodgy characters

And

Serious ?