PDA

View Full Version : G day from WA

Surveillance Guy
1st April 2016, 12:22 PM
H
I guys I've been playing for a couple of years I'm just a hacker, trying to get better haha.
My local course is Carramar Golf club, I'm self employed which means I can always find a way to disappear for a quick nine holes.

Steve57
1st April 2016, 12:32 PM
Welcome SG!
I'm sure you will enjoy the banter and club hoing that are a feature around here.

Johnny Canuck
1st April 2016, 12:35 PM
Welcome!

Shadesy
1st April 2016, 12:35 PM
Sounds Like Simmsy

Welcome. Plenty of us WA golfers will show you some decent tracks around these parts

3Puttpete
1st April 2016, 01:25 PM
Another WAnker. Great!

Dotty
1st April 2016, 01:34 PM
Welcome!
Go out and welcome him in person.

He's sitting in that unmarked van on the other side of your street.

:)

Johnny Canuck
1st April 2016, 03:56 PM
Go out and welcome him in person.

He's sitting in that unmarked van on the other side of your street.

:)

There aren't any unmarked ones, only one for a telco that I have never heard of.

Dcanto
1st April 2016, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. I assume you already know what you are getting yourself into. :)

Surveillance Guy
1st April 2016, 05:50 PM
3putt stay put I think I can hear the Indian Pacific coming, Decanto its water of a ducks back mate keyboard warriors cant hurt you haha

Slothman
1st April 2016, 06:14 PM
3putt stay put I think I can hear the Indian Pacific coming, Decanto its water of a ducks back mate keyboard warriors cant hurt you haha

Not unless they actually come at you with a keyboard...those mongrels leave a mark.

Welcome to the forums ..if you are ever down Albany way, shoot us a message and have a hit around the Albany GC ;)

Surveillance Guy
1st April 2016, 07:25 PM
Sounds good next time I'm down that way on a job I will bring the clubs

Bitter
1st April 2016, 09:40 PM
"G'day from WA" I had a shirt that said that when I was a kid and did the trip across the Nullarbor.

Welcome aboard!

Wardy101
1st April 2016, 09:41 PM
welcome

PerryGroves
1st April 2016, 10:41 PM
H
I guys I've been playing for a couple of years I'm just a hacker, trying to get better haha.
My local course is Carramar Golf club, I'm self employed which means I can always find a way to disappear for a quick nine holes.

Welcome, when the RWC is being played do you support the Springboks or the Poms? Or God forbid the Kiwis.

simmsy
1st April 2016, 10:52 PM
Welcome SC, good to have another WAnker on the forum.

keep your distance from Shadesalina and you'll be fine.

olddogmike
3rd April 2016, 04:39 PM
H
Welcome SG, Carramar is my local too, I play 2-3 times a week, good to see another local on board.

qbnchopper
3rd April 2016, 09:16 PM
WAnkers - yeah! welcome carramar dude