PDA

View Full Version : Best Lightweight Stand Bag

Pinglauncher
22nd March 2016, 11:53 AM
Currently have a Titleist stand bag 5.7 lbs which I will shortly be giving to Ping Jnr.

Looking for something less than 5 lbs which is still good on a cart or Clicgear. Ping Hoofer I guess is the logical choice but thoughts on others much appreciated.

mrbluu
22nd March 2016, 12:00 PM
Currently have a Titleist stand bag 5.7 lbs which I will shortly be giving to Ping Jnr.

Looking for something less than 5 lbs which is still good on a cart or Clicgear. Ping Hoofer I guess is the logical choice but thoughts on others much appreciated.

If u want to go to the dark side, the TM Purelite is pretty good.

simmsy
22nd March 2016, 12:43 PM
SM 3.5 obviously if u can find one.

I bought a Callway HL5
It's under 5lb when I weighed it
Carries really nice.
Goes on my MGI buggy good to so I imagine on a cart no problems.
Heaps of pockets.
Certainly worth a look.

Pinglauncher
22nd March 2016, 01:03 PM
If u want to go to the dark side, the TM Purelite is pretty good.

5.5 lbs so no lighter than the Titty.

Pinglauncher
22nd March 2016, 01:04 PM
SM 3.5 obviously if u can find one.

Did some searching yesterday for the 3.5 and seems pretty difficult to find in Sydney or in Oz for that matter.

uahmad
22nd March 2016, 03:23 PM
Not the lightest but best all round bag I think is the Nike Air Hybrid stand bag. (designed to be carried and good on a cart/buggy)
Just got one last week and love it so far!

mrbluu
22nd March 2016, 03:28 PM
Not the lightest but best all round bag I think is the Nike Air Hybrid stand bag. (designed to be carried and good on a cart/buggy)
Just got one last week and love it so far!
Did u buy some Nike clubs??

Lagerlover
22nd March 2016, 03:32 PM
Did some searching yesterday for the 3.5 and seems pretty difficult to find in Sydney or in Oz for that matter. One went for $90 on the bay last night, nine holes old.

uahmad
22nd March 2016, 05:36 PM
Did u buy some Nike clubs??
No that would be stupid and silly.

davidw88
22nd March 2016, 06:27 PM
Ping Hoofer is shit. Clubs seem to always jam up.

icandy
22nd March 2016, 06:50 PM
Loving my Ogio Silencer, allows me to hear the birds sing, and not my irons clattering :)
Nike Hybrid Stand bag is highly rated too and works really well on carts!

PeteyD
23rd March 2016, 07:18 AM
There is no way a silencer is a lightweight bag ...

bergsey
23rd March 2016, 10:03 AM
Not the lightest but best all round bag I think is the Nike Air Hybrid stand bag. (designed to be carried and good on a cart/buggy)Just got one last week and love it so far! Had previous models for years. Great bag but not a lightweight. Half way between stand bag and cart bag as name suggestsPity no one sells Nike now in WA. Distributor is crap

icandy
23rd March 2016, 10:28 AM
There is no way a silencer is a lightweight bag ...
You must be talking about the old model. New model is heaps light. Its comparable to my Titleist lightweight cart bag. around ~2.8kg I reckon.

PeteyD
23rd March 2016, 10:56 AM
Nah its 5.9 pounds. Not a hefty bag but not a lightweight.

Jazz18
23rd March 2016, 01:58 PM
Did some searching yesterday for the 3.5 and seems pretty difficult to find in Sydney or in Oz for that matter.

Check at a Drummonds store. They are about the start restocking SM. Well they are in Sydney as I understand it. Worth checking anyway. The H2NO looks like a decent carry bag.

Wenz
23rd March 2016, 02:34 PM
credit: MyGolfSpy