View Full Version : Where to buy FJ Dryjoys Casual 13 wide

nudgee
13th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Really want to try a pair but can't find this size anywhere :(

Anyone have a shop nearby that does?

J

G.K
13th March 2016, 10:14 PM
Not that you can drop in and try them on being on the other side of the country but Golfbox has them. I actually just tried a pair of 13 wide on Tuesday this week. They obviously can't list/sell Footjoys online as they don't show them on their website.

If you haven't tried any size yet, maybe try a 12? I vary between 12 and 13 depending on the shoe, and these were quite a bit too big for me in 13. Definitely way too long, width may have been OK. I ended up getting some in 12 wide. Have worn them for 18. They are a bit too narrow in the toe area for me unfortunately. I do have very wide feet though. Felt fine and VERY comfortable everywhere else. No hint of blisters.

I haven't had any other Footjoys for a while to know how they compare size wise. I've been wearing ECCO in size 47 for the last couple of years if that's any help to you to for sizing.

Johnny Canuck
13th March 2016, 10:30 PM
You've got some massive feet for a guy your height, GK.

nudgee
14th March 2016, 06:54 AM
Not that you can drop in and try them on being on the other side of the country but Golfbox has them. I actually just tried a pair of 13 wide on Tuesday this week. They obviously can't list/sell Footjoys online as they don't show them on their website.

If you haven't tried any size yet, maybe try a 12? I vary between 12 and 13 depending on the shoe, and these were quite a bit too big for me in 13. Definitely way too long, width may have been OK. I ended up getting some in 12 wide. Have worn them for 18. They are a bit too narrow in the toe area for me unfortunately. I do have very wide feet though. Felt fine and VERY comfortable everywhere else. No hint of blisters.

I haven't had any other Footjoys for a while to know how they compare size wise. I've been wearing ECCO in size 47 for the last couple of years if that's any help to you to for sizing.

Thanks mate for the heads up - I am usually a 13 wide but I got a set of the new DNAs and they are too long so maybe a 12 wide may work.

Do they have all the colours ? Unfortunately not heading to perth anytime soon.

Thanks anyway.

J

G.K
14th March 2016, 08:26 AM
The 13's I tried were white with blue trim in the pic below.

I noticed they also had white with red trim and black with white trim but I didn't take note of what sizes they had in these other colours.

wizard_of_oz
14th March 2016, 08:44 PM
I can purchase from Golfbox and post them at your cost if you want nudgee?

nudgee
14th March 2016, 09:04 PM
I can purchase from Golfbox and post them at your cost if you want nudgee?

thx mate, i found a pair locally.

cheers

j