PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey RX have you tried it?

billp
10th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Hey Guys,

I have always been an odyssey man, love my original White Hot number 1 and will never get rid of it. Have experimented with others, but nothing has ever felt better (included the Metal X and Works).

I see they have no bought out a RX version, which everyone in the states says if you love the white hot, you will love this. I haven't been able to find them in Australia as yet but.

Has anyone seen them, or even better used one yet?

icandy
11th March 2016, 09:50 AM
Seen them a Drummond golf shop, had like only a couple of hits of it, couldn't tell if it rolled better. Couldn't tell difference of feel compared to white hot.

RobNewy
11th March 2016, 12:28 PM
I had a hit with them all last week.

I love it. Im having a fitting next Friday for one.

I think it is head and shoulders above the Metal X and the ProTypes

Havnt hit a WhiteHot in years

billp
11th March 2016, 12:47 PM
Have read the biggest difference between the White Hot and RX is the RX starts rolling a lot quicker, but keeps the feel. I'm exited to give one a try now. Thanks guys.

Johnny Canuck
11th March 2016, 01:09 PM
Have read the biggest difference between the White Hot and RX is the RX starts rolling a lot quicker, but keeps the feel. I'm exited to give one a try now. Thanks guys.

Hit one yesterday at Golfbox. Very nice.

I was told that they were expedited to replace the works as they were having a lot of issues with the metal webbing on the works falling off.

dM.
11th March 2016, 08:59 PM
Hit one yesterday at Golfbox. Very nice.

I was told that they were expedited to replace the works as they were having a lot of issues with the metal webbing on the works falling off.

What ever adhesive they have been using it obviously wasn't designed for Aus, 40 Degree days where guys love leaving head covers off their putters in the sun!

Garbage guts
13th March 2016, 10:59 AM
Does Int have insert or other love my eight year old white hot xg is awesome but Alys itching for change

Johnny Canuck
13th March 2016, 06:55 PM
Can we get a translator in here?

hacker
13th March 2016, 07:25 PM
Does It have an insert or other, love my eight year old white hot xg its awesome, but Always itching for change

There you go JC :)

Johnny Canuck
13th March 2016, 07:32 PM
Does It have an insert or other, love my eight year old white hot xg its awesome, but Always itching for change

There you go JC :)

Thanks Hack!

Yes, it has an insert. It is quite nice.

I personally never liked the feel of the XG.

3oneday
13th March 2016, 08:44 PM
XG was way too soft I reckon.

Johnny Canuck
13th March 2016, 09:07 PM
XG was way too soft I reckon.

Yep. The new insert is quite nice.