PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys and gals

Flugalbinder
8th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Hi there new to ozgolf got sick of the clowns on iseek hope to find some people on here that enjoy talking golf as much as I do. My name is Mick I am a member of paradise palms and am currently of 2.

sms316
8th March 2016, 06:36 PM
Are you the guy who started this thread?

http://forums.iseekgolf.com/topic/61987-burglars-happens-every-year/page-1

Coldtopper
8th March 2016, 06:37 PM
Great paradise palms off 2 you must be able to play? Enjoy

Flugalbinder
8th March 2016, 07:27 PM
Are you the guy who started this thread? http://forums.iseekgolf.com/topic/61987-burglars-happens-every-year/page-1 Yep same guy not into golfers manipulating the system.

Dcanto
8th March 2016, 10:46 PM
Welcome fellow FNQ member.

TheNuclearOne
8th March 2016, 10:49 PM
Welcome.

Mudder
9th March 2016, 09:16 AM

3oneday
9th March 2016, 09:23 AM
Welcome 8) I should putt with a wedge I reckon sometimes.

Johnny Canuck
9th March 2016, 09:33 AM
Big welcome.

Is B grade club champ as prestigious at Paradise Palms as it is at other clubs up your way?

Flugalbinder
9th March 2016, 12:19 PM
Do you have a spare pair of sandals?Considering you can break par every time you tee it up you should have a few pairs laying around up in FNQ. I have 2 old left ones for you mudder. And yes my aim is to break par each time I step on the golf course. Some golfers have higher expectations than others. I guess it's all got to do with how much talent you have. What are your expectations when you go out mudder?

Big welcome. Is B grade club champ as prestigious at Paradise Palms as it is at other clubs up your way? Hi johann wouldn't know who our B grade champ is as I missed half of last year through injury but I'm guessing he would probably be an A grader for most of the year but sneaks back into B grade for clubbies.

Welcome fellow FNQ member. Thanks mate where do you play?

sms316
9th March 2016, 12:25 PM
Are you chasing glory with the FNQ team this year flugalbinder?

Flugalbinder
9th March 2016, 12:30 PM
I have no interest in playing FNQ run events anymore don't see any reason to play in tournaments where you receive more points for attendance rather than wins. I'm just happy to play golf once a week with my mates.

Nice photo mudder

Dcanto
9th March 2016, 01:06 PM
Thanks mate where do you play? I'm just a chopper who plays at Gordonvale. Former CGC member but I don't get out as much as I used to.

mrbluu
9th March 2016, 08:47 PM
I'm just a chopper who plays at Gordonvale. Former CGC member but I don't get out as much as I used to.
Welcome FB.

Don't sell yourself short mate, your not just a Chopper from GV, I'm sure u chop it elsewhere as well [emoji12]

Haystacks
9th March 2016, 09:12 PM
Yep same guy not into golfers manipulating the system.

Where is that like button we yearn for?

Flugalbinder
9th March 2016, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys are much nicer than the iwannabees!

oldracer
9th March 2016, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys are much nicer than the iwannabees!welcome but give it time 8)

PerryGroves
10th March 2016, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys are much nicer than the iwannabees!

Did you take anything from your foray into the other site? Or were they all ****sticks

sms316
10th March 2016, 08:10 AM
We have started our own intercity match play cairns v Townsville and the fnq affiliation has threatened if anyone participates in the event they will be banned from fnq golf events. And all we are doing is playing a social game of golf. So this wkend we will host Townsville sat play will be at palmer sea reef at port douglas 4 ball and singles sun at cairns no team has won away and it has been going a few years now 16 of the best A graders from each region. Good luck to the cairns boys for the wkend
So how did this end up? Have a win?

Flugalbinder
10th March 2016, 10:50 AM
So how did this end up? Have a win? We got up. Got return leg in Townsville coming up soon hope to be first team to win away.

backintheswing
10th March 2016, 10:52 AM
Are there 16 A graders in Townsville? Did spils play for Cairns?

Flugalbinder
10th March 2016, 11:17 AM
Are there 16 A graders in Townsville? Did spils play for Cairns? Ha ha yea they go alright. Yea Matt is playing for us now. Had a game with him last wk he's still going well.

backintheswing
10th March 2016, 11:20 AM
Ok - only reason I asked, was the 3 top teams in Div 1 pennants for North Qld are Mackay, Black Springs and Ayr. Townsville got relegated to Div 2. Not sure who won Div2 to come up to Div1.

rowey
10th March 2016, 12:47 PM
Hi johann wouldn't know who our B grade champ is as I missed half of last year through injury but I'm guessing he would probably be an A grader for most of the year but sneaks back into B grade for clubbies.

I know someone who has done this for years......has been known to put with a wedge also.....

Johnny Canuck
10th March 2016, 04:01 PM
Hi johann wouldn't know who our B grade champ is as I missed half of last year through injury but I'm guessing he would probably be an A grader for most of the year but sneaks back into B grade for clubbies.

I know someone who has done this for years......has been known to put with a wedge also.....

I thiNK I know who you are referring to.

rowey
10th March 2016, 04:25 PM
I thiNK I know who you are referring to.

I bet you do to....not hard to work out