PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Mug / NAGA - February 2016

LarryLong
14th February 2016, 09:51 PM
As per usual - we're looking for the best stableford score for the month, and the worst. Prize is an OzGolf shout - the NAGA has to buy the Monthly Mug winner a beverage/pie/kitchener bun/pork roll/premium ball/seat at Lefty's table/coffee/commemorative ball marker or some other agreed prize if they meet at an OzGolf event within a year. Just a bit of fun really.

I'll send the winner and the NAGA (Let's call it the Monthly Bob) a profile questionnaire and post it up in the Monthly Mug Profiles area.

Clubhouse Leaders:

Monthly Mug:
Charger 44
KristianJ 43
Dotty 42
Yaksta 41
Noren 40

Monthly Bob:
Simmsy 16
LarryLong 17
Ploppy Pat 18
DCanto 18
SundayHack 20

LarryLong
14th February 2016, 09:54 PM
A little late kicking off this month's thread after the Vic Champs, but I've tried trawled the what did you shoot thread and added the highlights from the Vic Champs that I can remember. Can somebody confirm Ploppy Pat's score - I'm sure he had something in that range (and I'm hoping it was less than 18 for my sake!)

Let us know if you've got anything noteworthy from earlier in the month!

Dotty
14th February 2016, 09:58 PM
65 net last Wed. for me, showing as a handicapping score of 42 in GolfLink.

ps. You're missing the Metro and Heritage scores which will knock me out of the bottom 5. :)

Dcanto
14th February 2016, 10:29 PM
I managed a wonderful 18 points in the chopfest that was my Sunday round of the Vic Champs. :(

LarryLong
14th February 2016, 10:51 PM
65 net last Wed. for me, showing as a handicapping score of 42 in GolfLink.

ps. You're missing the Metro and Heritage scores which will knock me out of the bottom 5. :)

I'm sure I'll get them eventually. Until then.....:D

Nice 42 though. Straighty 180 is back!

I managed a wonderful 18 points in the chopfest that was my Sunday round of the Vic Champs. :(

Nice! :) I'm pretty sure there are a couple of scores that will come in from that round. What did SundayHack shoot to clinch the NAGA? It can't have been too many - I had twin 24s and kept my head above water.

SundayHack
15th February 2016, 06:44 AM
20 on Sunday for me. Overall NAGA but never a daily NAGA

shazza_rs
15th February 2016, 07:03 AM
Ploppy Pat was 18 points at Metro.

LarryLong
18th February 2016, 11:01 AM
I thought I had this sewn up, but it looks like Simmsy has put in a strong showing....:)

solarman
18th February 2016, 11:12 AM
FFS Still a Monthly Bob.
Why are people so unkind?

simmsy
18th February 2016, 11:55 AM
I thought I had this sewn up, but it looks like Simmsy has put in a strong showing....:)

Do I get a prize for getting the Bob after winning it the previous month?

Dotty
18th February 2016, 12:05 PM
FFS Still a Monthly Bob.
Why are people so unkind?
This is the last month.

From now on, it will be known as the Monthly Brad.

LarryLong
4th March 2016, 10:34 PM
Well, that's February done and dusted. Congratulations to Charger who, er, Charged home late in the month, and congratulations to Simmsy, who backed up his Monthly Mug win with a trip to the other end of the pool.

Monthly Mug:
Charger 44
KristianJ 43
Dotty 42
Yaksta 41
Noren 40

Monthly Bob:
Simmsy 16
LarryLong 17
Ploppy Pat 18
DCanto 18
SundayHack 20

simmsy
5th March 2016, 12:32 AM
Well there's a feat that everyone can aspire too

LeftyHoges
5th March 2016, 11:40 AM
Can we have a scratch competition that non-baggers can actually win?

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!! !!!!!!!!!!

AndyP
5th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Can we have a scratch competition that non-baggers can actually win?Build it and they will come. Or not.

goughy
28th March 2016, 09:14 PM
I only just discovered what these threads are about. Luckily, last month my 19 wouldn't have had an effect. I'll have to keep an eye on it now!

Captain Nemo
29th March 2016, 06:01 AM
Well there's a feat that everyone can aspire too Well done old mate, you've set the bar pretty high (or low depending how you want to look at it)! 👍

SundayHack
29th March 2016, 07:26 AM
I only just discovered what these threads are about. Luckily, last month my 19 wouldn't have had an effect. I'll have to keep an eye on it now!
Oh but it would have. It would have knocked myself out of the bottom five list.