PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Fourteen FH1000 Irons

Pingsta
11th February 2016, 12:35 AM
Fourteen FH1000 Blades

5-PW fitted C-taper stif flex shafts & Z-Cord grips (4 Iron head and C-Taper shaft will be included in the sale, just not shown in the pics).

Condition wise just some general bag chatter, no major gouges or dings etc

The fourteens do setup very nicely and in the playability stakes certainly offer some forgiveness on less than perfect strikes.

I've only hit these on the range once but this time round I feel that the C-Tapers may no longer suit girly swing (Hate to admit it but I've been using S200's for a while now). Hence any little excuse is enough for me to move them on in search of another project.

Looking for $760ono posted East coast. WA etc may cost a little extra in postage costs.

Any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a PM.

Also happy to just sell the heads and open to partial trades + cash type deals.

Cheers

mrbluu
11th February 2016, 07:49 AM
Very sexy!!!

chappy1970
11th February 2016, 08:02 AM
These are gorgeous Dom

Pingsta
11th February 2016, 12:33 PM
Received some standard Ozgolf low ball offers, which I will decline as they do not sit in-line with the quality of these heads.

Here's a snipet from the review of these irons taken from the Golf WRX site:

Looks and Feel
This is where Fourteen Golf separates itself from the competition before a shot is ever struck. The FH-1000’s have has serious curb appeal, with thin top lines that flow into medium blade lengths that are reminiscent of Mizuno’s extremely popular MP-64 irons. Like the MP-64’s, the irons aren’t small, but golfers won’t call them large either.
The FH-1000 irons also make a statement in the bag thanks to their stunning brushed satin finish and their unique lines. Serious gearheads know that there are irons with satin finishes, and then there are irons with great satin finishes. The FH-1000’s fall into the latter category, and have understated logos that emphasize the richness of the carefully applied finish. Each iron simply looks and feels like a work of art, and the reverse muscle back finish adds a touch of uniqueness to the irons that few muscle backs have.
Any genuine offer close to the asking price will probably take these off my hands, as also mentioned happy to just sell the heads so reasonable offers for head only will be entertained :D

I do really want to move these on before I decide to play them this weekend?

Fire away with your offers, if you will.

Cheers

Coldtopper
11th February 2016, 07:32 PM
Just hit em you ho! You have more than the game to be playing these. Chat soon D . Btw glws

FuzzyJuzzy
11th February 2016, 08:10 PM
Gorgeous looking blades. GLWS mate.

braddles
11th February 2016, 08:59 PM
Nice looking irons!

Pingsta
11th February 2016, 09:15 PM
Just thought I'd throw up some comparison pics as I've had some question regarding the size of the heads etc.

To me most blades tend to be roughly the same shape and size, with perhaps only a different back design or leading/trailing edge etc

Anyhow hope these pics help out

Pingsta
12th February 2016, 08:29 AM
Nice looking irons!

Hi Brad,

Perhaps you'd like Pete to pick these up for in his travels this weekend :wink:

Icestorm959
12th February 2016, 09:11 AM
That Hogan 6 iron looks incredibly hard to hit!

Pingsta
12th February 2016, 09:18 AM
That Hogan 6 iron looks incredibly hard to hit!

Strangely I can't comment on it's ease of use as I've never hit it, recently traded for them only to on-sell them yesterday - lol

But having said that they are the 99 Apex's are bigger in head size than my last Hogan Apex's and they were a delight to hit - not hard to hard to find the middle.

Pingsta
12th February 2016, 10:49 AM
Just hit em you ho! You have more than the game to be playing these. Chat soon D . Btw glws

Mitch you win,

The more I look at these heads (Not doing much work today as I've got to man the phones today Pftt) the more I've decided I'm putting some new grips on them babies and I'll give them a rip this weekend.

Somebody please take these off my hands before I end up falling in love with them - lol

RobNewy
12th February 2016, 12:25 PM
That Hogan 6 iron looks incredibly hard to hit! I bloody hope not!

Jazz18
12th February 2016, 01:30 PM
I bloody hope not!

Don't worry Rob, they're not.

oldracer
12th February 2016, 01:35 PM
I bloody hope not!hear you're a flusha anyways

RobNewy
12th February 2016, 02:52 PM
hear you're a flusha anyways Ummm nope!

RobNewy
12th February 2016, 02:53 PM
Don't worry Rob, they're not. I hit the 88 Apex 2 iron pretty well, hopefully it rubs of on me

Pingsta
12th February 2016, 02:59 PM
hear you're a flusha anyways

Yep that Rob he's a flusha and he know's it.

I'm sure he'll figure out what type of swing he needs to put on these clubs to get them from point A to point B.

I'll go so far as to say he'll re-discover the joys of being able to move the little white pill from left to right and right to left, up & down and even along the ground at will.

Pingsta
12th February 2016, 03:01 PM
I hit the 88 Apex 2 iron pretty well, hopefully it rubs of on me

What 88" Apex 2 iron?

Pingsta
14th February 2016, 08:16 PM
Sorry guys these irons have now been withdrawn from sale.

After much debate I chucked my fav grips on them and played them for two rounds this weekend - wow all I can say is wow. My earlier grumplings abut the C-Tapers was so far off the mark, coupled with these heads for me it is a pretty near perfect setup.

The feel was so much better than I was expecting, I thought recently that my Yonex irons would not be leaving the bag until alt least winter but they are gone - lol.

May even go so far as to post the Yonex up for sale.

Cheers

RobNewy
14th February 2016, 08:38 PM
i give you 3 weeks

Jazz18
14th February 2016, 08:42 PM
i give you 3 weeks

I think you're being generous Rob! :)

Jazz18
14th February 2016, 08:43 PM
Sorry guys these irons have now been withdrawn from sale.

After much debate I chucked my fav grips on them and played them for two rounds this weekend - wow all I can say is wow. My earlier grumplings abut the C-Tapers was so far off the mark, coupled with these heads for me it is a pretty near perfect setup.

The feel was so much better than I was expecting, I thought recently that my Yonex irons would not be leaving the bag until alt least winter but they are gone - lol.

May even go so far as to post the Yonex up for sale.

Cheers

Nice Dom. They certainly looked like sweet irons. Hope you can keep them in the bag.

Frank
14th February 2016, 08:48 PM
Hahaha......