PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Warnie!!!

goughy
7th May 2006, 07:40 PM
It was only a matter of time for him to upgrade his phone. Txt messages are so old hat now. Video messages are the way of the future, and it seems he has caught on with the craze.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/060507/2/p6rv.html

If you don't know what I mean you'll probably see the footage on the monday news programs.

PRC
7th May 2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah I just read this on Foxsports. I went through about a 5 year "Warne hate" period, the drugs were the last straw for me. But since last year's Ashes it's been a "Warne love" period. He's amazing, constantly entertaining, never learns from a mistake - probably because he never admits to one. You just wonder what he can do next, because you know this wont be the last scandal. It'll be a sad day when his career ends.

AndyP
7th May 2006, 08:15 PM
Big Whoop!

All I care about, is him winning test matches for Australia.

connico
7th May 2006, 08:37 PM
yeah his single now, he can f&*k who he wants, we just want him to bowl...

goughy
7th May 2006, 08:44 PM
So you're all right, I agree. Just funny more than anything else.

jimandr
7th May 2006, 09:13 PM
So a reconciliation with Simone is clearly not on the cards.

Nice to see he is recovering from the trauma of the breakup.

As a former legspinner myself, I've always seen him as a role-model. I just hope the thousands of kids can separate his private life from his cricket the way we can.

Fishman Dan
7th May 2006, 09:29 PM
Compare Warnie to Two-Pac, Snoop Dog and other people on the "kids role model" market, i think you can rest easily if your son/daughter tells you they want to bow leg-spin when they grow up.

markTHEblake
7th May 2006, 10:13 PM
Video messages are the way of the future, and it seems he has caught on with the craze.

Its all Adam Gilchrists fault!

Jarro
8th May 2006, 12:04 AM
onya Warnie :smt023 :smt079

Trung
8th May 2006, 06:56 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/slideshow/slideshow.php?slideshow=014006070506

Plod
8th May 2006, 08:08 AM
The blokes a legend bowler and a legend rooter, 2 models great work King Warnie.

Choppa
8th May 2006, 11:50 AM
Ah, we've all been there, you gotta feel for poor fella :mrgreen:

PRC
8th May 2006, 02:42 PM
There's got to be a video, wonder when the girls will release it

Bruce
8th May 2006, 03:38 PM
It has certainly put pay to questions about his fitness.

He was so fit. I'd give him top marks for more than satisfying us.

The man is a legend. Not only does he knock off a pair of models but does it well. Then rolls the arm over the next day taking 7/99. He reminds me of Lord Flashheart from Blackadder.

. . so I flew straight through her bedroom window, poppd a box of chocs on the dressing table, machine-gunned my telephone number into the wall, and then shot off and shagged her sister.

Fishman Dan
8th May 2006, 07:09 PM
I've seen it a few times. He's quite obviously been framed, that bloke is far too thin to be Warnie

jimandr
8th May 2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks Bruce for reviving Blackadder memories of perhaps my favourite character of all time.

To use another Blackadder quote (which clearly wasn't an original), I've heard Warnie is cutting down on his smoking. He is only having a cigarette after sex. He's down to a pack a day.

3oneday
8th May 2006, 09:28 PM
Ah, we've all been there, you gotta feel for poor fella :mrgreen:Yep, every 2nd week for as long as I can remember !!!!

:lol:

Ducky
15th May 2006, 12:31 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/slideshow/images/shane_05.jpg

Hmm, what is going on there?

What an absolute classic.