PDA

View Full Version : Logies

terryand
7th May 2006, 08:05 PM
Watching the Logies red carpet(wins out over big brother...just)

Absolutely awesome this is.Well at least the adds are.The M'n'M adds are hilarious.

Terry.

Toolish
7th May 2006, 08:56 PM
Worth watching to see Jennifer Hawkins, that is about it

Choppa
7th May 2006, 10:03 PM
Breasts!

BrisVegas
7th May 2006, 10:07 PM
Hasn't Cathy Freeman packed it on!

Matt 3 Jab
8th May 2006, 08:44 AM
We could be hero's was the best show of the year, im glad he got the logie. His performance was just great! need more stuff like that, and shaun macaloff's (spelling) tribute to the test pattern, magic.
Joan rivers, didnt know her before, dont want to after, what a loser, her and anna-nicole should make a show, worlds stupidest award guest part.

Jarro
8th May 2006, 08:59 AM
don't knock Anna-Nicole Matt, she's a rich lady now.

Grunt
8th May 2006, 09:39 AM
We could be hero's was the best show of the year, im glad he got the logie. His performance was just great! need more stuff like that, and shaun macaloff's (spelling) tribute to the test pattern, magic.
Joan rivers, didnt know her before, dont want to after, what a loser, her and anna-nicole should make a show, worlds stupidest award guest part.

Who got the logie? I am lost what are you talking about? I never watched it

steverawlo
8th May 2006, 10:41 AM
I reckon Lleyton will be buying her a set of plastic fantastics after the 2nd kid for sure.

Matt 3 Jab
8th May 2006, 01:44 PM
Who got the logie? I am lost what are you talking about? I never watched it
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/heroes/
That should fill you in, great series, its out on dvd now, nice original style of show. I believe he won best comedy show or something........

Fishman Dan
8th May 2006, 11:35 PM
It was a matter of percentages for John Wood - he can be killed off Blue Heelers now.

Hooray for boobies!

3oneday
8th May 2006, 11:46 PM
It was a matter of percentages for John Wood - he can be killed off Blue Heelers now.

Hooray for boobies!Blue heelers is finished, or in it's last season anyway.

Pete