PDA

View Full Version : New here

Master Shake
5th May 2006, 10:37 PM
I have just had my first look in here, coming from another forum. I must say, I feel a little dirty.

There certainly are a lot of Queenslanders in here :-s

PeteyD
5th May 2006, 10:38 PM
Is that a problemo?

Master Shake
5th May 2006, 10:42 PM
Apparently not if you're from Queensland

AndyP
5th May 2006, 10:45 PM
I have just had my first look in here, coming from another forum. I must say, I feel a little dirty.

There certainly are a lot of Queenslanders in here :-s
Shakester, our origins are Queensland based. We have plenty of NSW members, and of late the Vic side of things seems to be expanding. Sprinklings elsewhere. Which forum did you come from and how did you find the site?

Welcome to OZgolf.

Jarro
6th May 2006, 12:00 AM
what other names do you go by Master Shake ??

tell us a bit more about your background.

connico
6th May 2006, 01:03 AM
Welcome shakemaster...by your callsign and avatar im thinking you like your milkshakes...regardless welcome to the fold, here you will find jest in plenty and much tom foolery..

ahh sorry i was in another world just thing, pull up a seat and grab a beer, once to enter you cannot leave! :)...jarro refuses too...

Master Shake
6th May 2006, 10:36 PM
jarro,

A bit about my background. I am a member of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The other members being my lame friends, the know-it-all 'Frylock' and that empty headed little piece of crap 'Meatwad'.

We used to do a lot of crime solving but those days are past us (personally I don't think Frylock has the nerve for it anymore) and now we prefer to just lounge around in our neighbours' (Carl) pool, trashing his car or house or anything else he owns. If we aren't doing that you might find me getting wasted with some alien buddies or practising my guitar.

I hope this helps.... just yell out if you would like to know anything else about me (or my lame assed friends).

Jarro
7th May 2006, 12:00 AM
yep, thanks for that .. very imformative.

Flowergirl
8th May 2006, 03:46 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm.......Victorian?????? Reckon born in Tasmania:)

Welcome to a fellow Melbournian - I think............

Bruce
8th May 2006, 03:58 PM
Ideally M-S will be telling us he is a member at RM or KH or something and can get us a good deal to get on.

Please confirm this Mister Master Skake.

chappy1970
9th May 2006, 12:46 PM
Welcome Shakemyster.......more victorians.

Next years Vic Ozgolf champs could have a descent size field .

Chappy

Grunt
9th May 2006, 01:09 PM
Welcome to OzGOlf. Hey you mexicans are now starting to even outnumber us guys in NSW

markTHEblake
9th May 2006, 07:09 PM
dont worry, they will eventually all move to the Gold coast.

Master Shake
9th May 2006, 08:21 PM
I'm not a member at a club, I wouldn't be caught dead associating with those geriatrics living out their twilight years clinging onto their over inflated sense of self worth.

Actually I don't even play the game, I'm just on here because I've heard the way that these golf nuts go at each others throat to protect their own opinion.

And seeing that Celebrity Death Match was cancelled and I don't want to join the fudge packers watching that WWF crap, I thought i'd jump on board to witness the carnage.

terryand
9th May 2006, 09:37 PM
Oh great, we have another one that thinks he's a comedian..

Hang on, if this is the case you must be Will Anderson.

Terry.

sms316
3rd July 2014, 01:11 PM
jarro,

A bit about my background. I am a member of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The other members being my lame friends, the know-it-all 'Frylock' and that empty headed little piece of crap 'Meatwad'.

We used to do a lot of crime solving but those days are past us (personally I don't think Frylock has the nerve for it anymore) and now we prefer to just lounge around in our neighbours' (Carl) pool, trashing his car or house or anything else he owns. If we aren't doing that you might find me getting wasted with some alien buddies or practising my guitar.

I hope this helps.... just yell out if you would like to know anything else about me (or my lame assed friends).
Much amuse.

Dotty
3rd July 2014, 01:47 PM
Sounds like a cross between Shaggy (from Scooby Doo) and Ozzy Osborne.

Jarro
3rd July 2014, 01:49 PM
Much amuse.
Hilarious

sms316
3rd July 2014, 03:29 PM
Hilarious
You really do get depressed after a Qld Origin loss.

hacker
3rd July 2014, 04:19 PM
You really do get depressed after a Qld Origin loss.

Maybe that is the source of the trouble, 8 years of Queensland victories then bam! Queensland loses and all hell breaks loose.

LoveGolf2012
5th July 2014, 06:08 PM
Welcome aboard Master Shake great bunch of guys on this site!

shazza_rs
5th July 2014, 06:11 PM
And girls! :)

mrbluu
5th July 2014, 06:15 PM

+1

Good for u to include Larger ;)

LoveGolf2012
5th July 2014, 06:31 PM

Yes great call sorry for the miss....And Gals !