PDA

View Full Version : Just opened up my new callaway great big bertha box and its scratched

dowdsy
22nd January 2016, 02:14 PM
Would you guys send it back or just deal with it? I want to use it but a part of me doesn't want a scratched one.39529

benno_r
22nd January 2016, 02:20 PM
Would you guys send it back or just deal with it? I want to use it but a part of me doesn't want a scratched one.39529

Send it back for sure. First of all a scratch like that will affect resale if you decide in the short term it's no good. Secondly, it's a significant scratch, which implies a decent knock. What else might have happened that you can't see?

My opinion of course.

Cheers,
Ben

Thesloth96
22nd January 2016, 02:23 PM
Would you guys send it back or just deal with it? I want to use it but a part of me doesn't want a scratched one.39529 Yep 100% send it back. I've heard callaway is pretty good too and will replace it no prob

wazandnic
22nd January 2016, 02:35 PM
You should have taken more care with the stanley knife when opening the box!

j/k ;) Its a bummer you'll have to wait longer but agree should send it back :(

3oneday
22nd January 2016, 06:11 PM
Send it back where though? Golfbox?

Jazz18
22nd January 2016, 07:03 PM
Definitely send it back.

dowdsy
22nd January 2016, 07:06 PM
Yes Golfbox, I spoke to them and sent them a pic and their customer service is outstanding. They have already dispatched a new head with a return satchel for the scratched one, full of apologies you cant ask for more than that.

3Puttpete
22nd January 2016, 07:15 PM
Yes Golfbox, I spoke to them and sent them a pic and their customer service is outstanding. They have already dispatched a new head with a return satchel for the scratched one, full of apologies you cant ask for more than that.

Pretty standard service from golfbox. They don't mess you around

Lagerlover
22nd January 2016, 08:39 PM

Best by a long way.

wazandnic
22nd January 2016, 10:08 PM
Yep great stuff from GB as usual

dowdsy
22nd January 2016, 10:18 PM
Hey Largerlover, whats up with the avatar?

jimandr
22nd January 2016, 10:27 PM

The picture has a parental advisory sticker on it, so you had better get parental permission before getting the answer.

Also, there are some questions you should never ask Lager. This could be one of them (and I hope I don't need to moderate it).

Lagerlover
22nd January 2016, 10:51 PM

You just answered it my friend.

And yes Jim is right...there are somethings best left unarksed.

Jazz18
23rd January 2016, 12:36 AM

At least this one is funny. The one from yesterday was extremely hard to look at.

dowdsy
23rd January 2016, 11:03 AM
You just answered it my friend.

And yes Jim is right...there are somethings best left unarksed.
okydoky