PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Shafts

Pingsta
15th January 2016, 04:58 PM
Got a couple of sets of shafts to move on.

Nippon Modus Proto Type shafts model 2F15 4-PW stiff flex - no grips.

These were pulled from my old Yammy blades (Hope you've built me up a nice set Jazzy :lol:) and played to standard 38" in the 5 iron.

I believe the retail version of the 1150's was based on these shafts. I found these to be a nice smooth feeling shaft (Typical of Nippon) and for me easy to load and they produced a mid trajectory that just seemed to go well through the wind no ballooning.

Looking for $150 posted

Next up I have a set of UST Recoil shafts 5-PW pulled from a set of Miura MB001 irons.
5-PW 110 F4 - no grips

These shafts played to standard Titty playing length in the 5 iron 38" and seem to measure the same when using either a Mizzy head or Yammy head.

Please not that when I measured them using a Cobra Amp Cell head and a TM Rocket blade thing they measured at a 1/4 under in the TM and 1/2 under in the Cobra. I guess it must depend on the depth of the hosel as to the final playing length?

Anyhow these are quality graphite shafts that get some great reviews, unfortunately graphite just ain't my thing.

I'm letting these go at a reasonable price of $160 posted.

If anyone wants any pics or further info feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Jazz18
15th January 2016, 06:08 PM
:) Haven't actually built them up yet Dom. Waiting on some ferrules, deciding on grips and a new SPB 8 iron shaft. Haven't been in any hurry with my back on the blink.

Pingsta
18th January 2016, 04:20 PM
Hi Rich,

Hope the back heals up and you can start playing again soon.

Ok all,

It feel like I've sat idle for long enough and I need another project or something else to buy.

So I do need to move these shafts along, prices have been reduced you can check the orig post or if someone wants to buy both sets they're yours for the crazy price of $300 posted.

Cheers