PDA

View Full Version : Queensland Amateur

cazandpaul
3rd May 2006, 02:30 PM
Match play is being held at Burleigh this week and had a chance to check out Jason Day - his golf looks immaculate and seems like a nice bloke to go with it - hope he can live up to the expectations placed upon him.

BrisVegas
3rd May 2006, 02:34 PM
ken_ichimiya made it through the qualifying for this at Gailes, but didn't get to the matchplay. Shot solid 74-78 at Indro though, so good scoring anyway.

Jono
4th May 2006, 10:14 AM
ken_ichimiya made it through the qualifying for this at Gailes, but didn't get to the matchplay. Shot solid 74-78 at Indro though, so good scoring anyway.

Well done, Ken. That's good scoring. Had the pleasure of watching Ken and other juniors practising at the Brookwater range while I was staying at Dion's. I don't know how these guys spend hours practising ... 45 minutes of hitting balls and I lose concentration ... :roll: :lol:

I wish I had driven down to Indro after the Nudgee game to watch Jason Day shoot his incredible final two rounds. Man, that guy can play! 8)

cazandpaul
4th May 2006, 11:36 AM
Semi finals today -

Jason Day (Hills International) v Kevin Lee (Oxley)

Ray Beaufils (Surfers Paradise) v Nathan Ubeurgang (Indooroopily)

cazandpaul
5th May 2006, 09:04 AM
Final today -

Jason Day v Ray Beaufils - both are playing great golf and a win to Beaufils would not surprise.

ISG have a pretty good coverage.

3oneday
5th May 2006, 09:34 AM
ISG have a pretty good coverage.what, video streaming ???

:lol: