PDA

View Full Version : Davemason V Steverawlo

Davemason
28th April 2006, 12:02 PM
steverawlo now that Kee has forfeited you are my next match so here is the deal .
If you don't know I'm from Bundy and travel to the sunshine coast and Brissy every couple of months for the weekend mainly to play golf with the oz golf boys so if we can work something around the next Oz golf day before the end of the 2nd round that would be good.

Let me know

steverawlo
29th April 2006, 07:09 PM
Dave,

I'm happy to travel up the Sunshine Coast but I will need plenty of notice to put in for a leave pass.

How about Caloundra, Headland, Tewantin - Noosa??

If we can agree in the next couple of days, I should be able to make the weekend of the 27th May. If this is OK for you I will put in for leave now.

AndyP
29th April 2006, 07:21 PM
If it's May 27, I probably won't be able to make it, as that appears to be the favoured date for Jack's visitation round, not that you need me there.

I'm happy to host you guys at Nambour. Looks like I will be back there on the weekend of May 20.

Steve, can you tie this in with one of your Bribie weekends, and travel up to the coast for the round?

Davemason
29th April 2006, 08:02 PM
As AP said that weekend is when jack will be in Brissy and will most likely I'll come down for the weekend if there is going to be a ozgolf day for it.

We can play then.

But I haven't played Caloundra or Tewantin - Noosa for a long time and wouldn't mind playing there again

steverawlo
29th April 2006, 10:07 PM
If you are definitely coming down to Brissy on the weekend of the 27th May then I'll make myself available for that one.

Moe Norman
29th April 2006, 10:52 PM
Jack's game will be on the Gold Coast gents - thats a long drive Dave.

of course the door is always open mate, except I'm at a wedding in T-Bar that weekend!

Sorry.

steverawlo
9th May 2006, 02:41 PM
Any chance of making it down for the Nudgee Plate on June 18 Dave?

AndyP
9th May 2006, 02:45 PM
I'll be playing at Nambour on May 21 if that is an option.

steverawlo
9th May 2006, 02:47 PM
It's a possibility for me. How about you Dave?

Davemason
10th May 2006, 04:57 PM
I'll check my diary and get back to you but both those dates look OK at this stage

Davemason
10th May 2006, 07:22 PM
Steve I've put my name down for the nudgee round on the 18th June we can do our match play then

Jarro
11th May 2006, 01:26 AM
i'll make sure you're both in the same group for the Nudgee Plate then 8)

Davemason
12th May 2006, 02:37 PM
i'll make sure you're both in the same group for the Nudgee Plate then 8)

That would be cool plus can you put someone in our group with some local knowledge.

to guide me around the course :wink:

Jarro
12th May 2006, 06:13 PM
i'll see what i can do Dave ;)

steverawlo
13th May 2006, 05:25 PM
:-D Sounds good Dave. I'll lock that one in too.
That was easier than I thought it would be!

Davemason
5th June 2006, 04:29 PM
Sound like we are on for the Nudgee plate, just go easy on me

steverawlo
5th June 2006, 04:54 PM
Sound like we are on for the Nudgee plate, just go easy on me

Have a go at my form Dave. I'm no chance. Plus I've gotta give you 9 shots at least. It's gonna be tough going.