PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: CR2 RECHARGEABLE 3.0v BATTERY + CHARGER + USB WALL PLUG + USB CAR PLUG

daMANiack
8th December 2015, 02:41 PM
Hi,

$39.95 = A$32.00 + $7.95 shipping.

I'm providing:

UltraFire UF-726 CR2 charger (selectable 3.0v (LFP) and 3.7v (LIB) charging)

2x SoShine CR2 LifePO4 (LFP) 15270 3.0v 400mAh batteries (tested 350mAH by supplier)

1x Clear plastic box for CR2 batteries storage

2x USB WALL CHARGER - AU and US plugs included

1x USB CAR CHARGER - 2 port

1x USB > micro USB cable

This enables you to charge the LifePO4 (LFP) CR2 rechargeable batteries either from:

Power wall electricity socket using USB AU plug

While in the car using USB car charger 2 port plug

Connected to PC/Laptop using USB port

I chose LifePO4 (Lithium Phosphate) over LIB (Lithium Ion Battery) for the following reasons:

LifePO4 (LFP) chemistry offers a LONGER CYCLE LIFE than other lithium-ion approaches

LiFePO4 (LFP) batteries have a VERY CONSTANT DISCHARGE VOLTAGE. Voltage stays close to 3.2V during discharge until the cell is exhausted at about 2.8v. This allows the cell to DELIVER VIRTUALLY FULL POWER until it is discharged. And it can greatly simplify or even eliminate the need for voltage regulation circuitry.

Because of the nominal 3.2V output, it is suitable for delicate golf range finders and cameras, many Li-Ion batteries are charged closer to 3.6 to 3.8v and can damage some devices

LiFePO4 (LFP) cells experience a SLOWER RATE OF CAPACITY LOSS

The use of phosphates avoids cobalt's cost and environmental concerns, particularly concerns about cobalt entering the environment through improper disposal.
LiFePO4 (LFP) has HIGHER CURRENT or PEAK POWER RATINGS than LiCoO2.
LifePO4 (LFP) batteries are SAFER than standard Lithium batteries.

Cheerz :) :D ;)

Dangals
8th December 2015, 02:54 PM
i'll take it - pm me details