PDA

View Full Version : Concerts at Suncorp Stadium

goughy
5th December 2015, 01:17 PM
So gonna be there tonight with Jas, and this time she wants to get there early rather than later. So other than sit in our seats, is there actually anything to do or go to at Suncorp? Like is there any restaurants, or cafes or something in the place where we can eat?

Lucasto23
5th December 2015, 01:29 PM
No restaurants, the closet will be on Caxton St mate.

damoocow
5th December 2015, 01:52 PM
First thing you should do is rename the thread - Concerts at Lang Park.....

goughy
5th December 2015, 02:07 PM
League is at Lang Park. Concerts are at Suncorp Stadium.

Yeah, I was thinking that Lucas. But I've only been there a couple of times and never really looked around. Used to vege out at the bar area at Boondall, hoped Suncorp maybe had something too. Jas wants to go early this time. Last time we missed the supports while getting shirt and program. Might just get down there and see where we wander.

timah!
5th December 2015, 02:42 PM
Maccas down the road at Milton, otherwise Caxton st it will be. Obviously the usual venue food choices too.

AndyP
5th December 2015, 03:48 PM
Park Rd, Milton or The Barracks at Petrie Terrace, as well.

Whatever you do, don't shit in your seats.

goughy
5th December 2015, 03:53 PM
Now you got me worried!

AndyP
5th December 2015, 06:31 PM
Read your header post again.

damoocow
5th December 2015, 06:47 PM

Very funny!

goughy
5th December 2015, 07:34 PM
Very funny! That's just the slight lisp I've developed with the new teeth ;)

Someone's a bit excited...
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/05/0764db09720bbfee7378977b5c682467.jpg

3Puttpete
5th December 2015, 07:37 PM
You're making a big sacrifice Goughy, good man. I hope she has a ball.

goughy
5th December 2015, 07:45 PM
This is the second time too! I must really like my daughter..... I'm not sure when the tears will start. There were a few while making the poster and it wasn't working.

In all honesty, the last show was pretty high quality. And things could be much much worse.... She could be a Belieber or Directioner (hates them both)! At least I'm getting a better view.

goughy
6th December 2015, 02:24 AM
And to make this thread slightly more appropriate, she did swing a golf club around during one song, though more so in the manner of Mrs Woods!

And she turned one of her pop songs into a more serious rock song, with the addition of her playing a Fender Jazzmaster (I have a thing for Jazzmasters), so that was just..... Mmmmmm