PDA

View Full Version : Renewing my golf digest subscription!

goughy
26th April 2006, 07:32 PM
I've had a subscription through isubscribe for the US golf digest for the last year. Over the last few months I've been getting the normal reminder letters to not forget to renew for about $59US.

Well, now when I entered my id number, low and behold I'm offered a subscription rate of $43US, for 12 months. That makes the 12 month subscription to US golf digest about 20 odd dollars cheaper than it is for me to subscribe to Australian Golf Digest.

Now I think is the time to renew my subscription.

Matt 3 Jab
27th April 2006, 08:42 AM
How long does it take to get the mags?? Are you a month behind the USA due to transit time?

Grunt
27th April 2006, 09:52 AM
You would be surprised Matt, I get an aviation & aerospace mag. It is here less than a week after release in the states.

markTHEblake
27th April 2006, 09:57 AM
You would be surprised Matt, I get an aviation & aerospace mag.

Lemme guess, you and the boys open up the centrefold and say "Corrr look at the wings on that baby"

connico
27th April 2006, 09:58 AM
blake, dude....whos that dude in the picture of your, the white looking dude with the katana?

markTHEblake
27th April 2006, 10:05 AM
blake, dude....whos that dude in the picture of your, the white looking dude with the katana?

He is the general of the most feared group of warriors in Australia.

AndyP
27th April 2006, 10:08 AM
He is a knob, who like his boss, thinks he runs the AFL.

connico
27th April 2006, 10:17 AM
He is the general of the most feared group of warriors in Australia.

did you do the photoshopping?? its not bad!! lol on that size it almost looks authentic lol :)

Bruce
27th April 2006, 10:23 AM
My PMI mag ships from the States in less than a week usually.

Ona
27th April 2006, 11:03 AM
still not worth it

Grunt
27th April 2006, 11:11 AM
Lemme guess, you and the boys open up the centrefold and say "Corrr look at the wings on that baby"

Nah no centrefolds, that is for the aerosexuals (and there are mags like you are talking about), the mag is more engineering related.

goughy
27th April 2006, 08:06 PM
It's not too bad with the timing. And it's far superior to any of the aussie mags. I miss the aussie content, but I can live with that.

Moe Norman
27th April 2006, 08:14 PM
He is a knob, who like his boss, thinks he runs the AFL. but he wasn't a knob when he coached the Dogs or Eagles right?

AndyP
27th April 2006, 08:23 PM
but he wasn't a knob when he coached the Dogs or Eagles right? He was always a knob, just saw less of him.
"The ox is slow, but the earth is patient."