PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 915D2 Driver with Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 60 Stiff.

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 12:53 PM
Before I pull the trigger on a new 915 I just want to see if anyone wants to get rid of their 915d2, 10deg & up with Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 60 (stiff). I prefer one that's mint condition.

Let me know what you have any how much you want for it. Thanks.

Mixjah
26th November 2015, 01:10 PM
I just got one from 3balls very good condition for $347 landed.

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 02:17 PM
I just got one from 3balls very good condition for $347 landed.

Shit how did you get it for so cheap? I spent all day looking at the drivers they offer, most of them have crown marks or too much damage on the face or I would get one. The ones I saw are about 400-450 landed.

How long did it take for yours to arrive? I want to have mine before the xmas break on the 17th...

DivotMan
26th November 2015, 03:10 PM
I have received stuff about 2-3 days after buying from 3 balls
Often faster than interstate within Aust

dM.
26th November 2015, 03:16 PM
What sort of price are pro shops charging for these at the moment?

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 03:28 PM
What sort of price are pro shops charging for these at the moment?

2 quotes at around $600 a pop... lol

dM.
26th November 2015, 03:30 PM
could be worse, not like you going for a Rogue 125 :)

wazandnic
26th November 2015, 03:38 PM
2 quotes at around $600 a pop... lol

Yep a $100 dearer than this time last year!!!

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 03:43 PM
Yep a $100 dearer than this time last year!!!

The pro shop I got one of the quotes from puts it down to the Aussie $ slump. I miss those days where we where around $1.10 against the US. I got so much gear from America. Looks like that 3balls option is the way to go if nothing comes up. Theres a few on ebay at a good price but with ladies shafts..

dM.
26th November 2015, 03:45 PM
Well considering the AUD has gone from $1:$1 to $1:.70c with the USD I'd be happy that its only costing you 15% more not the full 30% more. In a way you are saving 15% :).

Mixjah
26th November 2015, 04:05 PM
Shit how did you get it for so cheap? I spent all day looking at the drivers they offer, most of them have crown marks or too much damage on the face or I would get one. The ones I saw are about 400-450 landed.

How long did it take for yours to arrive? I want to have mine before the xmas break on the 17th...
Might have found one for you??
Dont forget that is in US dollars though.

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 04:40 PM
Might have found one for you??
Dont forget that is in US dollars though.

Do actually get the driver in the picture? I can't see it at all it's a really small pic... :( I think I'll wait and see if something comes up locally for about a week if not ill go with 3balls I recon.

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 04:48 PM
Double post.

3oneday
26th November 2015, 08:11 PM
I just got one from 3balls very good condition for $347 landed.good price 8)

Kaniss
26th November 2015, 08:26 PM
good price 8)

With all the thanksgiving and black friday discounts they are currently offering thats the best price ive seen so far..plus they have a $50 discount ontop. Cant get any better then that. I just want to be able to see the exact driver your getting though..

3oneday
26th November 2015, 08:48 PM
Agreed, I'd never buy anything without seeing it first hand.

Generally their very good is better than very good.

Icestorm959
26th November 2015, 08:57 PM
Hmmm only the Turkey code seems to be working?

Kaniss
1st December 2015, 02:31 PM
Bump!!.

Deester
1st December 2015, 02:46 PM
With all the thanksgiving and black friday discounts they are currently offering thats the best price ive seen so far..plus they have a $50 discount ontop. Cant get any better then that. I just want to be able to see the exact driver your getting though..

3balls won't be able to show you the exact club/driver you'll get ... I've asked in the past and it was a no go ... Too big an operation to send pics of individual purchases.

3balls can be a bit of a roll of the dice. Generally when they say "very good" that's what you get.

Although I had a nightmare purchase with them a while back on a set of AP2 714's that where under the "very good" condition label. When they arrived they had chrome peeling off the hosel area on three clubs that had also been sanded back. They where an absolute nightmare to deal with and refused to partial refund or send a replacement for the three clubs. The knobs that deal with customer service where next to useless in sorting it out ... After about 3 or 4 weeks I finally got in touch with someone higher up the chain and got a half decent partial refund with little hassle.

Point is ... Good deals can be had with 3balls, but if you're on the obsessive side in regards to condition it's really a roll of the dice. And if there's issues, they really can be difficult in sorting it out.

Just my personal experience.