PDA

View Full Version : So how much is winning this Stat worth?

jaster
25th July 2004, 11:14 PM
All you hear about is Hank Kuehne this and Herry that....well our local boy is kicking his butt by a massive .03 yards ;)

http://www.pgatour.com/stats/leaders/r/2004/101

Kuehne has got starts in the Canadian skins, Shark shootout (which he won with Sluman) and also the battle of the bridges coming up. Betcha Hend doesn't get any of this :(

markTHEblake
26th July 2004, 11:40 AM
What is it with all the Aussies up the top of driving distance, must be all the Nutri Grain and stuff.

Jarro
26th July 2004, 11:45 AM
Jaster,

Scott Hend was back at Nudgee G.C last week. I saw him on the range getting a lesson with Chris ... and he was bombing the driver 250 meters + over the fence at the range :shock:

man that guy has some power in that swing 8)

jaster
26th July 2004, 04:57 PM
Did you get his autograph? Man I would love to video him hitting some shots :shock: Fantastic swing with effortless power.

Think I should post about this on BSG to stir a bit?? :wink:

Jarro
26th July 2004, 05:10 PM
Did you get his autograph? Man I would love to video him hitting some shots :shock: Fantastic swing with effortless power.

Think I should post about this on BSG to stir a bit?? :wink:

Why not.

He's a local boy, lets rub the Yankees nose in it a bit :P

Yeah i wish i had a video camera on me, i'd love to sit down to study the swing, like you said.... effortless power :!:

Golfgirl
26th July 2004, 05:26 PM
What is it with all the Aussies up the top of driving distance, must be all the Nutri Grain and stuff.

Vegemite?? :wink: