PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Gallery is open for business...

goughy
25th April 2006, 06:18 PM
Well, we now have a photo gallery on our server :mrgreen: It is available for all ozgolf members to use. It's address is
http://www.ozgolf.net/gallery
Each member has 5mb allocated to them. You will see titled albums already in place. Just enter the relevant album and start a new album for yourself, then upload your pics. You can't add albums to the main directory.

All albums can be viewed by the general public with the exception of the 'Ozgolf Ugly Mugs and Family' album. Only registered users can view this one :smt002

It is only for the use of Ozgolf members, and as such we request that when you register you use your Ozgolf username for the gallery. Any usernames in the gallery that don't appear in the ozgolf memberlist will have their albums, photo's and username/access removed :mad:

The gallery has restrictions on the size and kb's of photo's uploaded to it. The max dimensions are 600 x 600pixels and the max kb's are 125kb.

So have fun everyone :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

AndyP
25th April 2006, 06:40 PM
Does someone need to moderate what jarro or Jack puts in there?

goughy
25th April 2006, 06:50 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.

AndyP
25th April 2006, 06:57 PM
It would be good if the link to the Gallery could be incorporated into the portal and top menu too.

Courty
30th April 2006, 11:19 AM
Added some old photos from Onewood's visit way back when he still used to play golf.

Jarro
30th April 2006, 04:43 PM
how do we create a new album ???

Courty
30th April 2006, 05:01 PM
how do we create a new album ???

Try the button that says 'new album'. :roll: ;)

AndyP
15th June 2006, 08:02 PM
Just thought I'd bump this, as I just noticed some photos that weren't in there before.