PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Mug / NAGA - November 2015

LarryLong
8th November 2015, 07:08 AM
Thought I would see if I can get this one going after Ferrins' jelly beans thread did well.

Looking for the best stableford score for the month, and the worst. Minimal rules, and minimal prizes. Perhaps we can introduce the OzGolf shout - the NAGA has to buy the Monthly Mug winner a beverage/pie/kitchener bun/pork roll/ball/bag of jelly beans or something if they meet at an OzGolf event within a year. Just a bit of fun really.

I'll send the winner and the NAGA (Let's call it the Monthly Bob) a profile questionnaire and post it up in the Monthly Mug Profiles area - I used to enjoy reading those.

Final results:

Monthly Mug:
Matt 3 Jab 40
LeftyHoges 40
Ploppy Pat 39
3puttpete 39
PeteyD 38

Monthly Bob:
coalesce 18
Grunt 18
Hatchman 18
Davek 19
Gw 86 20

Grunt
8th November 2015, 07:19 AM
I have got this in the bag. at least on of my rounds in SA will be sub 30 points.

PeteyD
8th November 2015, 07:21 AM
88/70 in the medal, for a 38 on golflink. My only game of the month since we head off to Japan shortly.

LarryLong
8th November 2015, 07:42 AM
I have got this in the bag. at least on of my rounds in SA will be sub 30 points.

It's a crowded market I think. I'm a good chance to win both prizes if I play more than 5 games in a month.

88/70 in the medal, for a 38 on golflink. My only game of the month since we head off to Japan shortly.

Clubhouse leader, but I don't fancy your chances. Enjoy your trip!

3Puttpete
8th November 2015, 03:30 PM

If one of them is over 30 it'll be a shock

Courty
8th November 2015, 07:36 PM
32pts in a single stableford this afternoon. Larry is safe form the NAGA this month, but so am I, as one of my playing partners is an OZgolfer and had less. 8)

Grunt
8th November 2015, 08:08 PM
If one of them is over 30 it'll be a shock

Is there a book on that? Something I can work for

LarryLong
8th November 2015, 08:22 PM
32pts in a single stableford this afternoon. Larry is safe form the NAGA this month, but so am I, as one of my playing partners is an OZgolfer and had less. 8)

:D

Do tell

coalesce
8th November 2015, 08:28 PM
I had 29 points today (once you calculate it from stroke) but I beat 2 Ozgolfers one of whom was DQed. Does that count towards NAGA? :)

He also has a story to tell about a 10 on a par 3 after being on the green in 1...

3Puttpete
8th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Is there a book on that? Something I can work for

I'll buy you a beer if you break 30

LarryLong
8th November 2015, 08:31 PM
I had 29 points today (once you calculate it from stroke) but I beat 2 Ozgolfers one of whom was DQed. Does that count towards NAGA? :)

He also has a story to tell about a 10 on a par 3 after being on the green in 1...

DQ doesn't count.

This is getting better and better. I think you give them a couple of days to come clean before spilling the beans for them. The par three story sounds like it needs a thread of it's own. :D

Hard_Pan
8th November 2015, 08:53 PM
I had 29 points yesterday despite GIR-ing the index 1 & 2 holes (one lipped out birdie attempt), and winning the ntp jackpot. Was also enough to put me into the matchplay for the A Grade Champs next week. Last four holes were; bogey, double bogey, bogey, double bogey.

LarryLong
13th November 2015, 07:12 AM
Bump for SA champs. I have reason to believe we have a contender for one of the prizes. :)

Double bump for anybody else who has had a good or bad round so far in November. Surely Petey isn't going to win this thing with 38?

coalesce
13th November 2015, 07:45 AM
I guess you mean me :)

I had 18 points yesterday. Beat that! More wipes than in a packet of Kleenex...

PeteyD
13th November 2015, 10:48 AM
Just give me the trophy now :D

Gw 86
13th November 2015, 08:31 PM
20 point including 2 in 7 holes

Johnny Canuck
14th November 2015, 02:47 AM
20 point including 2 in 7 holes

You should be at champs.

Hatchman
14th November 2015, 06:57 AM

Day one, although we suspect some tanking took place after the massive haul in the first 6 holes by hitting another ball on a green........when putting.

shazza_rs
14th November 2015, 10:41 AM
33 points at the Nudg today.

6:40 tee off, 3:10 min round, home in time for Maccas breakky!

#winning

Courty
14th November 2015, 01:55 PM
30 pts today at Cairns GC.
Slow round behind some kid who obviously doesn't know that when playing stableford you can pick up when you can't score any points. :roll:

Nothing much to report other than an eagle on the par 4 1st. 8)

shazza_rs
14th November 2015, 02:40 PM
Nice eagle! Talk us through it.

mrbluu
14th November 2015, 02:49 PM
Either wipes or 2 and 3 pointers today for 23 points :(, but I did make a birdie :)

Courty
14th November 2015, 02:52 PM
Nice eagle! Talk us through it.

The 1st is a (slight) dogleg at 278m on the card. I smoked a drive over the fairway trap that good a good bounce and rolled up 4 or 5m past the flag. After Solarman reminded me what I always tell him "Never leave an eagle putt short", I jammed the downhill putt into the back of the cup. 8)

Here's the pic showing where the drive finished... the tee is just left of the flag (right in front of the green fence).
http://i.imgur.com/aRuMWDs.jpg

Grunt
14th November 2015, 04:33 PM
29 point at Victor harbour yesterday followed by 28 at Gawler today.

mrbluu
14th November 2015, 04:44 PM
The 1st is a (slight) dogleg at 278m on the card. I smoked a drive over the fairway trap that good a good bounce and rolled up 4 or 5m past the flag. After Solarman reminded me what I always tell him "Never leave an eagle putt short", I jammed the downhill putt into the back of the cup. 8)Here's the pic showing where the drive finished... the tee is just left of the flag (right in front of the green fence).http://i.imgur.com/aRuMWDs.jpgNice work Courty!!!

AndyP
14th November 2015, 04:45 PM
Nice eagle, Courty.

Dcanto
14th November 2015, 10:38 PM
The 1st is a (slight) dogleg at 278m on the card. I smoked a drive over the fairway trap that good a good bounce and rolled up 4 or 5m past the flag. After Solarman reminded me what I always tell him "Never leave an eagle putt short", I jammed the downhill putt into the back of the cup. 8)Here's the pic showing where the drive finished... the tee is just left of the flag (right in front of the green fence).http://i.imgur.com/aRuMWDs.jpg Well done Courty.

Courty
15th November 2015, 04:06 PM
Nice work Courty!!!

Nice eagle, Courty.

Well done Courty.

Thanks guys... it's been a while between drinks!

coalesce
15th November 2015, 04:55 PM
Rumour has it someone tied my NAGA score at Royal Adelaide today...

LarryLong
15th November 2015, 07:21 PM
OP updated. PeteyD still hanging on. coalesce still has Bob in the bag because...

I'm using the Ferrins rule - first to post the score wins the tie.

Great stuff on the eagle Courty! That's a huge drive and a good putt under pressure.

benno_r
15th November 2015, 07:24 PM
There were 3 people today who can beat PeteyD at the top too.

Simmsy 41
Ploppy Pat 39
3pp 39

coalesce
15th November 2015, 07:46 PM
Simsy with 1 m :)

oldracer
16th November 2015, 04:38 PM
Played at LarryLongs home track today, Queenscliff Golf Club and wow, what a great hidden gem. Lots of different looks, green just been cored but ran really well. Hadn't had a round since Cairns in early august so didn't know how I would come up, having never played the track before but had the wisdom and course knowledge of a club oldtimer with me. Had 20 points on the front with a wipe and then fell apart, still hit it well but 2 lost balls and crappy putting limited me to 14 on the back, 34 all up so not bad but could have been great.

Steve57
16th November 2015, 05:51 PM
Played at LarryLongs home track today, Queenscliff Golf Club and wow, what a great hidden gem. Lots of different looks, green just been cored but ran really well. Hadn't had a round since Cairns in early august so didn't know how I would come up, having never played the track before but had the wisdom and course knowledge of a club oldtimer with me. Had 20 points on the front with a wipe and then fell apart, still hit it well but 2 lost balls and crappy putting limited me to 14 on the back, 34 all up so not bad but could have been great.
Didn't get chased by the kangaroos did you Al?

BenM
16th November 2015, 07:18 PM
I've merged your weekly thread into this one Al - I think the plan was to try and go with monthly ones now (and do a questionnaire to the winner and/or NAGA each month).

coalesce
16th November 2015, 07:25 PM
46 points today!

3Puttpete
16th November 2015, 07:25 PM
46 points today!

You mean you added up the weekend's points today

coalesce
16th November 2015, 07:31 PM
You mean you added up the weekend's points today

No I added up today's points. 23 at Kooyonga and 23 at Glenelg

We have a 3rd person tied for monthly NAGA too...

Grunt
16th November 2015, 07:36 PM

It was a massive effort to do so too, I was going to see if I could wipe the entire back nine but I proceeded to get 7 points in the last 3 holes.

11/7 was a great effort when I hooked everything and I mean everything! except the driver on the last :)

coalesce
16th November 2015, 07:38 PM
It was a massive effort to do so too, I was going to see if I could wipe the entire back nine but I proceeded to get 7 points in the last 3 holes.

11/7 was a great effort when I hooked everything and I mean everything! except the driver on the last :)

You have certainly mastered shaping the ball in both directions :)

Grunt
16th November 2015, 07:43 PM
If I ever work out what I am doing be very afraid. I will be unbeatable you OzGolf guys wont know what hit you. Could you imagine someone controlling that shot shape ability?

coalesce
16th November 2015, 07:45 PM
Bubba Grunt

Hatchman
16th November 2015, 08:17 PM
46 points today!

Tied ��

oldracer
16th November 2015, 09:17 PM
Didn't get chased by the kangaroos did you Al?no didn't Steve, heaps of their crap but, I heard they've had a few culls on the island of late, greens are in great nick which shows I think not that many around, great track

Steve57
16th November 2015, 09:19 PM
no didn't Steve, heaps of their crap but, I heard they've had a few culls on the island of late, greens are in great nick which shows I think not that many around, great track
Yeah played it years ago and it was good then. Always remember having to dodge the roos as you walked down a couple of fairways.

oldracer
17th November 2015, 10:36 AM
46 points today!AP2's????

oldracer
17th November 2015, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys... it's been a while between drinks!belated well done mate, crackin drive and great putt, Bob buy you a 'Nade?

3Puttpete
17th November 2015, 10:48 AM
AP2's????

36 holes [emoji2]

oldracer
17th November 2015, 11:07 AM
36 holes [emoji2]oh :smt087

Hatchman
17th November 2015, 11:07 AM
36 holes [emoji2]

It was hard wok for both of us to get that many ��

coalesce
17th November 2015, 11:48 AM
AP2's????

I did use them, but they weren't the reason I was so bad - I just played badly.

My handicap has blown out 1 over all the champs rounds and 2.3 in the last 2 months. I'm about 6 weeks from anchor if I keep this form up

wazamac
17th November 2015, 01:22 PM

I will never speak of this incident again! Anyway I got a stableford of 24 for that round thankyou!:oops:

Courty
17th November 2015, 04:53 PM
belated well done mate, crackin drive and great putt, Bob buy you a 'Nade?

No mate. It was our shout as we lost the bet on the last hole. :oops:

Hatchman
18th November 2015, 08:16 PM
18pts at Glenelg Monday 16/11.

I won't bother listing my best of as it's no worth mentioning

LarryLong
18th November 2015, 10:44 PM

Nice one! 34's a good effort first up, and it's pretty common for the back 9 to bring you unstuck - it's definitely harder than the front. I like to think it's very under-rated in terms of the layout - condition usually lets it down a little, but this time of the year it will be as good as it gets. I'm keen to play this weekend now - the cored greens will bring all the good putters back to my level. :)

Meanwhile, OP updated. AndyP - how do I make the first post stay at the top of the thread on subsequent pages?

AndyP
19th November 2015, 02:43 AM
Meanwhile, OP updated. AndyP - how do I make the first post stay at the top of the thread on subsequent pages?You can't per thread; you have to change the setting for the whole forum area, which mean you would have to be the first to start the thread each month.

Johnno
21st November 2015, 12:30 PM
After starting with a duff, a long 2nd which failed to carry water then taking a drop and shanking my 4th which I watched skim along the water about 10 times before sinking to a watery grave I figured I was about to wrap the low score up. Did my usual and had 1 terrible 9 and 1 that half saved the round. Probably ended up scoring better then I played. 11/20.

Courty
21st November 2015, 01:32 PM
Played an individual stroke round today, and had an abysmal start. I was +10 through the first 9 (8 'cap), and wanting to walk off. I took some cement at the turn and went back out for another crack. Bookended the second 9 with birdies and would have been even for that side if I didn't make a ridiculous double on the easiest hole on the course. Anyhow, 83/75 was am excellent result given the way it started.

Dcanto
21st November 2015, 01:46 PM
Played an individual stroke round today, and had an abysmal start. I was +10 through the first 9 (8 'cap), and wanting to walk off. I took some cement at the turn and went back out for another crack. Bookended the second 9 with birdies and would have been even for that side if I didn't make a ridiculous double on the easiest hole on the course. Anyhow, 83/75 was am excellent result given the way it started. Well done on hanging in there Courty.

LarryLong
21st November 2015, 02:01 PM
You can't per thread; you have to change the setting for the whole forum area, which mean you would have to be the first to start the thread each month.

That's my plan. Could we do it as a sub-forum if we don't want to have every thread in the 'what did you shoot' forum with the top post 'stickied'?

After starting with a duff, a long 2nd which failed to carry water then taking a drop and shanking my 4th which I watched skim along the water about 10 times before sinking to a watery grave I figured I was about to wrap the low score up. Did my usual and had 1 terrible 9 and 1 that half saved the round. Probably ended up scoring better then I played. 11/20.

Played an individual stroke round today, and had an abysmal start. I was +10 through the first 9 (8 'cap), and wanting to walk off. I took some cement at the turn and went back out for another crack. Bookended the second 9 with birdies and would have been even for that side if I didn't make a ridiculous double on the easiest hole on the course. Anyhow, 83/75 was am excellent result given the way it started.

I was getting excited reading those two, but you saved your rounds. Oh well. :D

AndyP
22nd November 2015, 12:15 AM
That's my plan. Could we do it as a sub-forum if we don't want to have every thread in the 'what did you shoot' forum with the top post 'stickied'?Yes, we could.

oldracer
22nd November 2015, 05:35 AM
Nice one! 34's a good effort first up, and it's pretty common for the back 9 to bring you unstuck - it's definitely harder than the front. I like to think it's very under-rated in terms of the layout - condition usually lets it down a little, but this time of the year it will be as good as it gets. I'm keen to play this weekend now - the cored greens will bring all the good putters back to my level. :)

Meanwhile, OP updated. AndyP - how do I make the first post stay at the top of the thread on subsequent pages?loved the track Larry, played with Slim Calder and had a ball, back nine certainly is a test. I hit a 23* hybrid into the 14th for a right bunker pin high position into a little zephyr so I can imagine how hard into a fair breeze. Have to shoot them plovers, f...en things. I found condition good, if you're on the fairway, lie was good and you can always get a good divot, bunkers were looked after, in general i felt it was a good track and for the price, a great track

oldracer
22nd November 2015, 06:31 AM
Played an individual stroke round today, and had an abysmal start. I was +10 through the first 9 (8 'cap), and wanting to walk off. I took some cement at the turn and went back out for another crack. Bookended the second 9 with birdies and would have been even for that side if I didn't make a ridiculous double on the easiest hole on the course. Anyhow, 83/75 was am excellent result given the way it started.ah stroke, so you didn't pick up!!!!! good turnaround mate but I thought the 12th was the getout hole, straight to the carpark.....guess 10 and 11 peaked your interest, good stuff

Matt 3 Jab
26th November 2015, 02:03 PM
Ill throw up 40 points today!

LarryLong
30th November 2015, 10:08 PM
It's nearly the end of the month folks! Last chance to post up your blinder (or stinker, for that matter) and take out the prize. Any round in November counts. Current leaders are:

Monthly Mug:
Simsy 41 *assuming he posts on OzGolf
Matt_3_Jab 40
Ploppy Pat 39
3puttpete 39
PeteyD 38
Nudgee 38

Monthly Bob:
coalesce 18
Grunt 18
Hatchman 18
Davek 19
Gw 86 20

Hatchman
1st December 2015, 09:13 AM
November is finished. If you haven't posted your score yourself in either the monthly scores thread or the monthly mug thread before end of month, bad luck JMHO.

Your taking the time to do this LL, you shouldn't have to wait or chase people for their involvement, again JMHO.

Dotty
1st December 2015, 09:19 AM
5 under off the stick on Saturday, for 61 net = 46 points.

Or is that only 23 points, because it was 2-ball ambrose?

AndyP
1st December 2015, 09:45 AM
I'd give a couple of days leeway, particularly since the end of the month was on the weekend. Not everyone is on here everyday.

Ashes
1st December 2015, 09:50 AM
Amazing that I couldn't even crack the Naga top 5 with a 4pt back 9.

LarryLong
1st December 2015, 09:59 AM
November is finished. If you haven't posted your score yourself in either the monthly scores thread or the monthly mug thread before end of month, bad luck JMHO.

Your taking the time to do this LL, you shouldn't have to wait or chase people for their involvement, again JMHO.

Fair point. I'm not your military dictator style comp organiser, so I'll give it the rest of the day and wrap it up tonight.

I'm actually waiting to see if simsy replies to a PM - he's leading, but as far as I can tell he's not an active poster on the forum - if I don't get a reply I'll probably award it to M3J. Early teething problems - I think I'll only take scores for forum members, ideally posted by themselves in future (unless it's for the NAGA, happy for anybody to dob in somebody if they don't come clean!).

Dotty: I could award the win to one of you, but then I would have to give the NAGA to the other player who was no doubt carried all the way around the course by his partner.

LarryLong
1st December 2015, 10:01 AM
Amazing that I couldn't even crack the Naga top 5 with a 4pt back 9.

:shock:

Sounds like you need to work on your starts to become a contender.

Ashes
1st December 2015, 10:04 AM
:shock:

Sounds like you need to work on your starts to become a contender.

Even more amazing was my low mark of 4pt for 9 was beaten by another Ozgolfer within days afterwards. And said golfer also isn't in contention.

3Puttpete
1st December 2015, 04:07 PM
I had 39 at RA

Lagerlover
1st December 2015, 04:45 PM
I had 39 at RA So?

Steve57
1st December 2015, 05:08 PM
So?
Beat me to it!!:D

3Puttpete
1st December 2015, 05:43 PM
So?

Beat me to it!!:D

So nothin. I just like saying it

wazamac
1st December 2015, 06:15 PM
It's going to be 40 on Sunday when I play RA. All I can say is less points than degrees!

LeftyHoges
2nd December 2015, 10:38 PM
Does my 40 points (68 off the bat) get me anything?

Johnny Canuck
3rd December 2015, 09:04 AM
Does my 40 points (68 off the bat) get me anything?

A ball in the rundown.

LeftyHoges
3rd December 2015, 09:06 AM
A ball in the rundown.

Ha ha! Correct!

I actually got 7 balls that day. 1 in the rundown, 3 for an eagle and 3 NTP's.

Matt 3 Jab
3rd December 2015, 09:14 AM
I think I had 19 points on the back 9 so c/b??

Great round lefty!

LarryLong
3rd December 2015, 10:23 AM
I was going with the 'first in wins' countback rule to keep things simple, so we'll just give Lefty a ball in the rundown. :)

OK, I think I went a day or two over with this, but the official results are in! Matt 3 Jab is our Monthly Mug winner (Low markers finished one and two - seriously, who says the low markers never win stableford comps?) and coalesce topped a crowded field to take our our inaugural 'Monthly Bob' NAGA award. The first ever 'OzGolf Shout' is the prize - coalesce now owes Matt a shout of some sort if they catch up at an OzGolf day - and this might just happen in SA next month. I'll send the winners a PM soon with some questions.

Here's the top 5 contenders - I might even funnel this into a leaderboard for an overall 'medallist of the year (and a bit)' winner at the end of next year if this gets off the ground.

Monthly Mug:
Matt 3 Jab 40
LeftyHoges 40
Ploppy Pat 39
3puttpete 39
PeteyD 38

Monthly Bob:
coalesce 18
Grunt 18
Hatchman 18
Davek 19
Gw 86 20

Peppas
3rd December 2015, 10:31 AM
Congrats, flushers!

Matt 3 Jab
3rd December 2015, 10:47 AM
Great stuff! Cheers Larry

coalesce
3rd December 2015, 10:51 AM
Congrats, flushers!

Thanks!

LeftyHoges
3rd December 2015, 11:00 AM
Story of my life. Always get done on countbacks.

#Canuckluck

Johnny Canuck
3rd December 2015, 11:02 AM
Story of my life. Always get done on countbacks.

#Canuckluck

Testify!

AndyP
3rd December 2015, 12:03 PM
Here's the top 5 contenders - I might even funnel this into a leaderboard for an overall 'medallist of the year (and a bit)' winner at the end of next year if this gets off the ground.

Mug of Mugs month, and Bob of Bobs month next December?

LarryLong
3rd December 2015, 12:21 PM
Mug of Mugs month, and Bob of Bobs month next December?

Sounds like a plan. All winners are eligible, including this year's Nov and Dec winners.

AndyP
3rd December 2015, 12:55 PM
That's my plan. Could we do it as a sub-forum if we don't want to have every thread in the 'what did you shoot' forum with the top post 'stickied'?

This has been done.
http://www.ozgolf.net/forumdisplay.php/89-Monthly-Mug-NAGA

Lagerlover
3rd December 2015, 03:00 PM
Well done to the winners.

Grunt's round took some beating.

LeftyHoges
3rd December 2015, 03:28 PM

But not the runners-up?

Screw you, pal.

AndyP
3rd December 2015, 03:33 PM
But not the runners-up?

Screw you, pal.
If you were a graceful runner-up maybe, but you were a sook about it.

Lagerlover
3rd December 2015, 03:38 PM
But not the runners-up?

Screw you, pal.

Everyone's a runner up Lefty. I haven't got the time or the energy to congratulate everyone.

p.s. Thanks for at least beating the washed up SA ex Chump

LeftyHoges
3rd December 2015, 03:56 PM
I think I had 19 points on the back 9 so c/b??

Great round lefty!

You too buddy, good shooting. Must be getting low now!?

Yeah, I had 19 on the back also. Final 6 was 13 points, final 3 was 6 points.

If you were a graceful runner-up maybe, but you were a sook about it.

I merely commented on my propensity towards close misses via the lottery that is the countback, and also the unfortunateness of WA's most honest and humble 4 'capper. No sooking here.

Everyone's a runner up Lefty. I haven't got the time or the energy to congratulate everyone.

p.s. Thanks for at least beating the washed up SA ex Chump

But I want my participation certificate!

P.S. No probs, least I could do for a good bloke like yourself.

Grunt
3rd December 2015, 03:58 PM

Grunt's round took some beating.

That finish at RA only just squeezed me out of this, without the last 3 holes I would have won it in a canter.

WBennett
4th December 2015, 07:58 AM
I was going with the 'first in wins' countback rule to keep things simple, so we'll just give Lefty a ball in the rundown. :)

OK, I think I went a day or two over with this, but the official results are in! Matt 3 Jab is our Monthly Mug winner (Low markers finished one and two - seriously, who says the low markers never win stableford comps?) and coalesce topped a crowded field to take our our inaugural 'Monthly Bob' NAGA award. The first ever 'OzGolf Shout' is the prize - coalesce now owes Matt a shout of some sort if they catch up at an OzGolf day - and this might just happen in SA next month. I'll send the winners a PM soon with some questions.

Monthly Mug:
Matt 3 Jab 40
LeftyHoges 40
Ploppy Pat 39
3puttpete 39
PeteyD 38

Monthly Bob:
coalesce 18
Grunt 18
Hatchman 18
Davek 19
Gw 86 20

What was the DSR and played to?

I think this is rigged for those who play silly short courses :P

coalesce
4th December 2015, 08:28 AM

DSR was 72 and played to was 33.5 off a GA of 17.7. Slope rating was 128 so daily HCP of 20.

But then I'm pretty sure you weren't querying my score ;)

LarryLong
4th December 2015, 09:29 AM

Come on, it's not like AndyP won. :)

Matt 3 Jab
4th December 2015, 10:24 AM

Par 71 DSR 74

Played to +1.9 off 5 handicap.

I think lefty and I are equal on count back. Well last 3 holes anyway

LeftyHoges
4th December 2015, 11:29 AM
Par 71 DSR 74

Played to +1.9 off 5 handicap.

I think lefty and I are equal on count back. Well last 3 holes anyway

Shit all over me then mate. Think mine was Par 72, DSR 69, played to +0.9.

Trophies all yours bud.