PDA

View Full Version : Question Changing What did you shoot this week

shazza_rs
6th November 2015, 01:32 PM
What are people thoughts on changing this to What did you shoot this Month? Think it would be easier to track. People might be more inclined to post if they don't have to start a new thread.

I myself played 11 rounds of golf in October and probably posted twice.

live4golf
6th November 2015, 01:36 PM
Good idea, can we take it a step further and just have a 'How did you play' thread that all posts go in to?

PeteyD
6th November 2015, 03:18 PM
I haven't played at all in October. I feel like Goughy. Trial a monthly one I think. Might put up a 'monthly medal' comp to try and generate interest. Best score wins the glory?

Grunt
6th November 2015, 04:26 PM
How about how you played this year? 2 games since the Vic Champs, next game SA Champs.

LarryLong
6th November 2015, 05:19 PM
I'll put my hand up to run a monthly best score comp, and a monthly NAGA comp. Threads coming soon.

Lagerlover
6th November 2015, 05:22 PM
I'll put my hand up to run a monthly best score comp, and a monthly NAGA comp. Threads coming soon.

That's a great idea LL!!

Thanks for it.

Hatchman
7th November 2015, 11:59 PM
+1 for a monthly scores thread rather than weekly.

jimandr
18th November 2015, 10:22 PM
I've changed the title of the thread to month instead of week. We'll see if that helps. The other way certainly confused Oldracer.

Lagerlover
18th November 2015, 10:32 PM
Um, not yet.

oldracer
21st November 2015, 06:15 AM
I've changed the title of the thread to month instead of week. We'll see if that helps. The other way certainly confused Oldracer.that's not hard to do mate

Blackhelmo
22nd November 2015, 09:19 PM
What are people thoughts on changing this to What did you shoot this Month? Think it would be easier to track. People might be more inclined to post if they don't have to start a new thread.

I myself played 11 rounds of golf in October and probably posted twice.well I played once this month, can't remember if I posted it or not. I won c grade challenge