PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: EOI Ping G30 10.5 head

Dangals
27th October 2015, 07:14 PM
Comes with head over and wrench. Good nick and will can photos later if needs be.

Just wondering what I can expect to get for it.

Anfield
27th October 2015, 07:28 PM
Judging by the amount of guys on here looking for one
I'd guess about a gazillion trillion billion $

Lagerlover
27th October 2015, 07:29 PM
...whatever 3pp is going to pay.

I bought stock shaft and tip from gumtree brand new for $35..
10.5 seems a popular loft. I'd say $290-320 for what you have from what I've seen.

FuzzyJuzzy
27th October 2015, 07:30 PM
What are you changing to mate? Or is this surplus to the G30 I've seen you dominate Cabra and Carnarvon with?
BTW, let me know when you want to make your long-awaited appearance at Liverpool one Saturday morning when you can get out...

3Puttpete
27th October 2015, 07:32 PM
comes with head over and wrench. Good nick and will can photos later if needs be.

Just wondering what i can expect to get for it.

sftec?

Dangals
27th October 2015, 07:37 PM
Judging by the amount of guys on here looking for one
I'd guess about a gazillion trillion billion $

Mwahhahahah - then I can start my plan for total world domination!

...whatever 3pp is going to pay.

I bought stock shaft and tip from gumtree brand new for $35..
10.5 seems a popular loft. I'd say $290-320 for what you have from what I've seen.

Thanks mate - good to note

What are you changing to mate? Or is this surplus to the G30 I've seen you dominate Cabra and Carnarvon with?
BTW, let me know when you want to make your long-awaited appearance at Liverpool one Saturday morning when you can get out...

Most likely going M1 at this stage but just testing the waters.

Mate I should be able to come down there soon actually - I will be in touch.

sftec?

Nah just the normal one

3Puttpete
27th October 2015, 07:50 PM
Nah just the normal one

Phew!

simmsy
27th October 2015, 08:10 PM
Best price I've seen for one in good condition is $270 that was with stock shaft.

FuzzyJuzzy
27th October 2015, 08:10 PM
So your free M1 fitting at Pureform seduced you plenty? I'm not hearing a lot of negatives about the M1...other than price.

Dangals
27th October 2015, 08:16 PM
Best price I've seen for one in good condition is $270 that was with stock shaft.

I think I still have the stock shaft so that shouldn't be a problem

Dangals
27th October 2015, 08:17 PM
So your free M1 fitting at Pureform seduced you plenty? I'm not hearing a lot of negatives about the M1...other than price.

Yes mate - as I have seen on the course the ping is spinning a bit too much for me and the m1 was usually less spin on miss hits let alone good hits.

chappy1970
27th October 2015, 08:56 PM
Dan if this is the G30 you used at Southern, the M1 would want to be able to turn water into wine, you nutted it all day

FuzzyJuzzy
27th October 2015, 09:09 PM
Yes mate - as I have seen on the course the ping is spinning a bit too much for me and the m1 was usually less spin on miss hits let alone good hits.

Sounds good mate. Did you get a sense that the M1 would offer a decent degree of forgiveness, which was obviously the downfall of the SLDR...at least for gumby unco's like me:).

Dangals
28th October 2015, 11:38 AM
Dan if this is the G30 you used at Southern, the M1 would want to be able to turn water into wine, you nutted it all day

yes it is and I know mate but to me it kinda reminds me of topdeck chocolate and I love chocolate :p - In all seriousness the M1 looks to be a better combo for me with the Rogue than the G30 and I am just getting a sense of what my out of pocket would be if I acted on it.

Sounds good mate. Did you get a sense that the M1 would offer a decent degree of forgiveness, which was obviously the downfall of the SLDR...at least for gumby unco's like me:).

Definitely with the 460 as even my mishits with the M1 were doing well. Not so much with the 430 which I just didn't like at all and was actually worse than the G30 for me by a looooooong way. If I grab one you are welcome to have a hit and see for yourself.

TheNuclearOne
28th October 2015, 11:58 AM
I'd say $290-320 for what you have from what I've seen.

Ebay's up and down, i'd say Lager is very close to the mark. Of recent i might be inclined to drop the bottom to $275 and top to $305. The market's toughened up a bit on these.

If you tried the LS (to lose that spin) you could still grab an M1 12 months along at a good price. Doubt you'd be disappointed tho.

dM.
28th October 2015, 12:13 PM
I'd say depending on the condition $280-$300 is fair - Head only. Shafts aren't really worth that much its more the tips that come with them maybe add $30-$50 ontop depending which shaft you have.

TheNuclearOne
28th October 2015, 12:18 PM
Ebay's up and down, i'd say Lager is very close to the mark. Of recent i might be inclined to drop the bottom to $275 and top to $305. The market's toughened up a bit on these.

If you tried the LS (to lose that spin) you could still grab an M1 12 months along at a good price. Doubt you'd be disappointed tho.

Edit - i am talking shafted up with the stocko.