PDA

View Full Version : Hutchys Prices

Hutchy
12th October 2015, 05:25 PM
Just passing on the deals I get for fellow ozgolfers

Can add more prices for more gear when asked.

All sent direct.

All new gear.

Golf pride multi any colour $130 for 10

Iomic sticky any colour $150 for 10

+ $10 Freight

Shimada shafts 7001 3001 etc 4-PW any flex....$220

Shimada tour 4-PW any flex....$270

Modus 3 any flex any weight 4-PW.......$250

Nippon GH, V90 any flex any weight 4-PW......$220

KBS Tour Shafts....$37.50 each 4-PW

+18 Freight

Any request I will chase up for any component, club or accessories.

backintheswing
12th October 2015, 05:43 PM
I can get modus brand new from the distributor in Australia for about $30 less, so get your contacts to sharpen their pencil.

Hutchy
12th October 2015, 05:43 PM
No not a dealer, just connecting dreams ;)

Hutchy
12th October 2015, 05:48 PM
Great news, I (we) know who to contact for those.

So $220 per set any modus 3 for all members?

Freight price?

backintheswing
12th October 2015, 06:12 PM
No I said I can get them for that price direct from the distributor as I am remote. I never said I would get them for all members.

I am giving you some leverage with your contact.

And freight price is $15.

Hutchy
12th October 2015, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the leverage, so what price to the door if I or anyone else wants a set.

Is that including GST?

$15 freight anywhere in OZ?

RobNewy
12th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Good stuff Hutchy.

Need a like button

3oneday
12th October 2015, 09:22 PM
Is someone selling, or is Hutchy now buying?

Yossarian
12th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Who knows with this guy.

Lagerlover
12th October 2015, 11:17 PM
What have you got in the way of golf attire?

Hutchy
12th October 2015, 11:24 PM
Ian Poulter wig visor?

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/golf/players/full/619.png&w=350&h=254

Nah sorry man, no clothes only components.

Coldtopper
13th October 2015, 06:27 AM
Cheers Hutchy! Thanks for getting this out there seems cheap enough. What's turnaround times like?

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 11:30 AM
Thanks mate.

If I place the order and he has in stock they get sent out the next day, otherwise it will take an extra 2 days for him to either get the stock or have it sent from wherever.

So pretty quick direct from them.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 12:52 PM
KBS Tour added.

live4golf
13th October 2015, 12:54 PM
KBS Tour V 90 individual shafts, parallel tip available?

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:01 PM
All shafts available buddy think it may be a few more $s for a single shaft.

If you want please just place the order so it saves 20 questions for single shaft.

Doing this to help members not to get rich so the easier it is to maintain the better for us all.

Cheers

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 01:05 PM
Will the stuff be posted to you, then on posted to the ozgolfer in question?

live4golf
13th October 2015, 01:08 PM
All shafts available buddy think it may be a few more $s for a single shaft.

If you want please just place the order so it saves 20 questions for single shaft.

Doing this to help members not to get rich so the easier it is to maintain the better for us all.

Cheers

Asking, buddy, as my pro advised there is a single distributor located in Adelaide that can provide this shaft. Don't worry about it, I'll work with my pro. Didn't mean to put you out and all I asked was a pretty simple question.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:09 PM
Nope posted direct at those prices.

3oneday
13th October 2015, 01:12 PM
Ahhh, buddy.

Next stop, champ?

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:16 PM
Ahhh, buddy.

Next stop, champ? ???

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 01:17 PM
I don't think you can be my guy here buddy.

3Puttpete
13th October 2015, 01:21 PM
I don't think you can be my guy here buddy.

And that's saying something

timah!
13th October 2015, 01:24 PM

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:26 PM
Asking, buddy, as my pro advised there is a single distributor located in Adelaide that can provide this shaft. Don't worry about it, I'll work with my pro. Didn't mean to put you out and all I asked was a pretty simple question.

Wast pointed at you buddy, just in anticipation of what may happen. sorry you couldn't see that and took it the wrong way. Always work with your local pro, use my prices as leverage if you can :wink:

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:29 PM

Bit more than bananas right there.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:35 PM
And that's saying something

Hahaha..Not here to be anybody's bloke. Just connecting dreams for those that...need...want.

Lol...you know you are on ozgolf when you get jumped on for helping others.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:36 PM
Wast pointed at you buddy, just in anticipation of what may happen. sorry you couldn't see that and took it the wrong way. Always work with your local pro, use my prices as leverage if you can :wink:

I thought it was a fair call.

3Puttpete
13th October 2015, 01:37 PM
Hahaha..Not here to be anybody's bloke. Just connecting dreams for those that...need...want.

Lol...you know you are on ozgolf when you get jumped on for helping others.

Get your hand off it. You're here to help yourself.

markTHEblake
13th October 2015, 01:40 PM
I really don't know what some of you are being dickheads about. I have bought stuff from Hutchy, met him personally, and apart from his unintelligible accent :-) he is straight up. He Refused cash and wanted me to pay later and I had to chase him up for his bank details. I am not sure how I could have got a better deal, I wouldn't have given any of you credit! :-). Carry on Hutchy!

Yossarian
Get your hand off it. You're here to help yourself.

Combo breaker. Hutchy was almost on five posts in a row.

Hutchy
Really. you honestly think this is worth the hassle. If I was here to help my self I wouldn't be here lol.

live4golf
13th October 2015, 01:44 PM

It was in response to my post so it was directed at me, you said to ask so I asked and frankly your response was crap. I don't suffer fools and don't particularly get pissy about things on here but this has rather annoyed me. I have been reading through the battles you've been having and wondered why the angst, guess I've seen some of why now. It would have taken less time and much less effort for you to assume I was asking for a reason and see if the shaft was available.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:48 PM
I really don't know what some of you are being dickheads about. I have bought stuff from Hutchy, met him personally, and apart from his unintelligible accent :-) he is straight up. He even wanted me to pay later and I had to chase him up for his bank details.

Carry on Hutchy!

Cheers Mark...What do you mean...Maiden Mhaith:wink:

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:49 PM
It was in response to my post so it was directed at me, you said to ask so I asked and frankly your response was crap. I don't suffer fools and don't particularly get pissy about things on here but this has rather annoyed me. I have been reading through the battles you've been having and wondered why the angst, guess I've seen some of why now. It would have taken less time and much less effort for you to assume I was asking for a reason and see if the shaft was available.

Oh dear.

timah!
13th October 2015, 01:51 PM
Oh dear.

You must hear that a lot.

markTHEblake
13th October 2015, 01:54 PM
Using "buddy" or "mate" is commonly used in both condescending or friendly tones. It seems some people automatically assume it's condescending when in written form when there really is no reason to do so.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 01:55 PM
I believe you are annoyed but all the shafts are listed in sets or what is the point. You will save the freight on a single shaft and pay less from your local pro. so i was doing you a favour you didnt pick up on.

3Puttpete
13th October 2015, 01:55 PM
I really don't know what some of you are being dickheads about. I have bought stuff from Hutchy, met him personally, and apart from his unintelligible accent :-) he is straight up. He Refused cash and wanted me to pay later and I had to chase him up for his bank details. I am not sure how I could have got a better deal, I wouldn't have given any of you credit! :-). Carry on Hutchy!

And?

3oneday
13th October 2015, 02:29 PM
I really don't know what some of you are being dickheads about. I have bought stuff from Hutchy, met him personally, and apart from his unintelligible accent :-) he is straight up. He Refused cash and wanted me to pay later and I had to chase him up for his bank details. I am not sure how I could have got a better deal, I wouldn't have given any of you credit! :-). Carry on Hutchy!Thanks champ.

There's dickheads, and there's taking the piss. I'm the latter.

I'm still disappointed that Topflite aren't JDM, I felt they were.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 02:38 PM
You must hear that a lot.

Oh dear....I say it allot on here, Tim you do know Japanese creatine is the purest you can get lol.

timah!
13th October 2015, 02:52 PM
Great! I'm not really sure of the relevance to me, but I'll keep that in mind should I ever want to overspend on a basic supplement. Do you have a guy for that too?

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 03:08 PM
Great! I'm not really sure of the relevance to me, but I'll keep that in mind should I ever want to overspend on a basic supplement. Do you have a guy for that too?

Yep a few

You want a 25k sack with no marketing plastic, velly cheap...lol

Maybe a pallet, leme know brother. Just thought every thing I do had relevance to you...right.

Besides your deep rooted malevolence for JDM I guess you must be a good bloke at some point if you have people that like you. Are you Chinese?

Lagerlover
13th October 2015, 03:11 PM
I like JDM stuff..... just so we are clear.

backintheswing
13th October 2015, 03:16 PM
Yeah are you Chinese Tim?

D22marshall
13th October 2015, 03:16 PM
Man this is all getting very old fast Hutchy stick to the title that is on offer great prices for brand new shafts.
I don't know why you make an effort to help people that will not appricate the effort.
If anyone wants a good deal on shafts buy otherwise shut the f... Up

timah!
13th October 2015, 03:30 PM
I like Chinese food, does that count?

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 03:30 PM
Shut the **** up.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 03:32 PM
So Do I, at least we agree on something.

Dotty
13th October 2015, 03:33 PM
Shut the **** up.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 03:34 PM
Shut the **** up..

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 03:37 PM
http://www.ozgolf.net/images/icons/icon1.png

http://www.ozgolf.net/images/styles/GamerGreen/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by timah! http://www.ozgolf.net/images/styles/GamerGreen/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php?p=1245890#post1245890)
This isn't the 'oh look this looks purdy thread'

May need a thread name change to 'Four year old products'.

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 03:40 PM
TOTY.

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 03:42 PM
Geotech forged J grind wedge heads $100 each

Fujikura Fuel driver shafts $129

Nice ferrules $3 each

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 03:46 PM
Nice ferrules $3 each

Hand Sown or just factory made?

3Puttpete
13th October 2015, 03:53 PM
Man this is all getting very old fast Hutchy stick to the title that is on offer great prices for brand new shafts.
I don't know why you make an effort to help people that will not appricate the effort.

You're cute

LeftyHoges
13th October 2015, 04:01 PM
shut the f... Up

Shut the **** up.

Shut the **** up.

It's like a Limp Bizkit song in here.

Lagerlover
13th October 2015, 04:03 PM

"The day I come last at Soggy Sao?"

Hutchy
13th October 2015, 04:03 PM
You're cute

Or village people...haha

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 04:07 PM

**** you, I won't do what you tell me.

Icestorm959
13th October 2015, 04:15 PM
This thread is so confusing

Lagerlover
13th October 2015, 04:19 PM
This thread is so confusing

Simpleton.

3oneday
13th October 2015, 05:10 PM

Shut the **** up.

Shut the **** up.Ohhh, multiple choice. Very cool.

I appricate the effort.

Hatchman
13th October 2015, 05:38 PM
**** you, I won't do what you tell me.

That's Rage Against The Machine "Killing In The Name Of".

Yossarian
13th October 2015, 05:42 PM
That's Rage Against The Machine "Killing In The Name Of".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qezvwccVNHg

BenM
13th October 2015, 08:04 PM
I think this thread has run it's course. I could delete a lot of posts here but leaving them up as they don't necessarily reflect well on the people involved.

I've gotta say, I was of the understanding that the idea of the Pro Shop is for people to sell their surplus gear, and it clearly says commercial listings are restricted. This is pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable in my view. I know you say you're 'doing people a favour' but we're not idiots, we know there's something in it for you, and that's not what this forum is supposed to be about. Nearly every spammer on another forum I moderate says they're just doing people a favour too - just saying.

Bottom line, If you want to buy something off Hutchy, PM him and get his details.

If you don't, then don't.

End of.

Closed.