PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Oct Mon 12th around Brisbane

billp
6th October 2015, 09:51 AM
Hi Guys, thinking of taking a few hours I am owed, for a game on Monday morning somewhere. Anyone know of any comps with an early morning tee off before 7? Carbrook has a Womens cup on so it is out for me. Oxley has Vets on, and Pacific didn't have anything available.

South side preffered but depending on the course may be willing to change me mind. I want to see if I can keep the ball rolling from Saturdays round before the cobwebs start building again.

billp
6th October 2015, 09:43 PM
Anyone keen for brookwater?

billp
7th October 2015, 09:56 AM
I have booked a spot at 7am Monday morning. 3 others are welcome to join me, otherwise it will be a quick ride around by myself :)

Ferrins
7th October 2015, 11:02 AM
Where?

Ferrins
7th October 2015, 11:03 AM
If it is Brookwater, then how much $?

billp
7th October 2015, 12:44 PM
Unfortuantely it will be $95 pay on the day, or $85 pay online. I don't really want to pay that much, but it's close to work and I will get around pretty quickly in the buggy. The price includes range balls and a drink also, so I will get there at 6.30 to hit the balls.

I will keep ringing Pacific to see if spots open up as I would rather play comp, as I would rather play and official round, but will see how it goes.

billp
7th October 2015, 12:54 PM
Pacific has a group of 4 available at 6.40am that I have now put my name down to play in their comp, it will be $50. If I get anyone that wants to join me I will play here, otherwise I will cancel my booking and Friday and play Brookwater.