PDA

View Full Version : Western Syd Courses (green renos)

Mixjah
13th September 2015, 06:10 PM
Guys, its that time of the year again & my home course (Penrith) has done there green reno's, i want to steer clear of there for the next couple of weeks.
So where can i play this saturday that hasnt done there green reno's yet or have done them but are back to normal.
Go.......

FuzzyJuzzy
13th September 2015, 06:16 PM
We did ours at Liverpool just over a month ago. They're pretty much back in full swing now.
And things at Livo are such that it's usually pretty easy for visitors to get on even on Saturdays. Give them a call if you're keen, and let me know if they knock you back. It's a Stroke event this Saturday - sort of like a Vardon for B and C graders. But A graders can now book in...members, at least. Happy to host you mate, if you're fine with playing early in morning...

Steve
13th September 2015, 07:19 PM
Bankstown is all done, Camden lakeside is still a week or two to go

Dangals
13th September 2015, 07:20 PM
Richmond did theirs Mon just gone

mrbluu
13th September 2015, 09:42 PM
Cabra did ours a couple of weeks ago but we used a new coring machine and the greens are almost back.

WeekendHacker
14th September 2015, 12:18 PM
Lynwood Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th September

Anfield
14th September 2015, 04:50 PM
Riverside oaks was done 3 weeks ago on the old course and 2 weeks ago for new course
Give them another week or 2 though as they're painfully slow and furry

Mixjah
15th September 2015, 03:58 PM
Thanks guys, thinking i might go have a hit at Windsor, haven't played there for awhile and enjoyed it last time out.