PDA

View Full Version : NS Pro 950GH Stiff vs TT XP95 S300

noren
12th September 2015, 09:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Has anyone used both of these shafts. Can you tell me how they compare? Otherwise the stiffness of NS Pro compared other stiff shafts say PX 6.0

Thanks in advance.

benno_r
12th September 2015, 10:01 AM
In my opinion, NS950GH Stiff feels like a regular in anything else. Probably around PX5.0, maybe a hair softer than that (though the profiles are a little different).

KristianJ
12th September 2015, 10:03 AM
Agreed with Benno. It's been ages since I had anything with 950GHs, but PX 6 is a pretty stiff shaft in any case.

Johnny Canuck
12th September 2015, 10:05 AM
Agreed with Benno. It's been ages since I had anything with 950GHs, but PX 6 is a pretty stiff shaft in any case.

Yep. Definitely on the very stiff end of the stiff spectrum.

simmsy
12th September 2015, 12:29 PM
I think the nspro while feel softer player stiff enough. It's not like they don't hold up to a decent swing. Just feel softer due to how much smoother they are compared to TT

noren
12th September 2015, 02:07 PM
In my opinion, NS950GH Stiff feels like a regular in anything else. Probably around PX5.0, maybe a hair softer than that (though the profiles are a little different).

I think the nspro while feel softer player stiff enough. It's not like they don't hold up to a decent swing. Just feel softer due to how much smoother they are compared to TT
Great that was what I was hoping to hear. So hard stepping the shafts shouldn't take it anywhere near the stiffness of the PX 6.0?

benno_r
12th September 2015, 02:38 PM
Great that was what I was hoping to hear. So hard stepping the shafts shouldn't take it anywhere near the stiffness of the PX 6.0?

Not even close!!!