PDA

View Full Version : karma, a two faced bitch

magman
12th September 2015, 01:26 AM
was reading this post, and thought I would add my uppence about karma and golf,

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/45436-What-would-you-do

Was playing the cut, nice chilly winters morning, the 4th or 5th hole par 5, in a fairway bunker, play my shot, rake the bunker, see footprints on the otherside of the bunker, I rake them, as I bend to replace the rake, my pitch repair fork in my back pocket pops a hole through my pants, by the pocket seam, on the green the tear continues to rip, by the next tea box, the tear is from my belt line, to the seam above my knee, and I never wear rods underneath ever,

You try and rake other peoples foot prints and Karma bites you in the ass, anyone else had a bad dose of Karma being a bitch?

Lagerlover
12th September 2015, 07:03 AM
Took a retarded boy out for game quite recently so his partner could have a bit of a break. There happened to be an open comp on, so we went in that.
Naturally I was giving him encouragement the whole way round, although it took concentration away from my own game.
long story short, the mong ends up getting a couple of birdies and somehow ends up with an approach pin.

In the clubhouse later, and I'm talking the manager about my work with the challenged. He goes away and comes back with a Reddy Bay shirt for me, as a gift for helping this little bloke.
"Christian" sees the shirt, and tells me how much he likes it and how it would top off this special day if he could have it. So he ended up with the shirt as well.

FFS!!

sms316
12th September 2015, 07:25 AM
Those goofy bastards are about the best thing you've got going.

Johnny Canuck
12th September 2015, 09:51 AM
What did 3PP shoot?

http://youtu.be/4suc3j7jSkw

3Puttpete
12th September 2015, 12:40 PM
What did 3PP shoot?

http://youtu.be/4suc3j7jSkw

Not as many as Warren

3Puttpete
12th September 2015, 12:41 PM
Took a retarded boy out for game quite recently so his partner could have a bit of a break. There happened to be an open comp on, so we went in that.
Naturally I was giving him encouragement the whole way round, although it took concentration away from my own game.
long story short, the mong ends up getting a couple of birdies and somehow ends up with an approach pin.

In the clubhouse later, and I'm talking the manager about my work with the challenged. He goes away and comes back with a Reddy Bay shirt for me, as a gift for helping this little bloke.
"Christian" sees the shirt, and tells me how much he likes it and how it would top off this special day if he could have it. So he ended up with the shirt as well.

FFS!!

You're all sorts of "special"

Johnny Canuck
12th September 2015, 01:43 PM
Not as many as Warren

Have you seen ma Weiner?

Cymru
12th September 2015, 06:57 PM

FFS!!
Hope this isn't a serious post, hard to tell..

Hatchman
12th September 2015, 07:07 PM
Franks and Beans, Frank's and Beans.

mrbluu
12th September 2015, 09:35 PM
Is this another one of your diving stories?? [emoji13]

FuzzyJuzzy
12th September 2015, 09:47 PM

Has anyone seen my basthball?:)

Lagerlover
13th September 2015, 07:05 AM
Hope this isn't a serious post, hard to tell..

No mate, I changed his name.