PDA

View Full Version : Trade: C Taper 5-PW Iron Shafts

billp
7th September 2015, 07:52 AM
Hi Guys,

Have a set of C Tapers in Stiff flex from a recent purchase that don't really suit me. Does anyone want to trade? Looking for something like KBS Tour 90's or the higher flying softer butt Nippon Shafts.

mrbluu
7th September 2015, 08:07 AM
Calling Benno!!!

benno_r
7th September 2015, 08:23 AM
Dont have a matching 4i shaft to make a proper set by chance?

timah!
7th September 2015, 08:33 AM
Bill, I have a set of KBS Tours 5-GW? Not the 90's. They are half inch over, so can be trimmed or hardstepped...

backintheswing
7th September 2015, 08:37 AM
What clubs are you looking for the shafts for? I have a couple of sets of ping shafts if that's suitable

billp
7th September 2015, 09:25 AM
Bill, I have a set of KBS Tours 5-GW? Not the 90's. They are half inch over, so can be trimmed or hardstepped...

Thanks Timah, but found the tours to be a little too low launch for me, so pass there.

billp
7th September 2015, 09:26 AM
What clubs are you looking for the shafts for? I have a couple of sets of ping shafts if that's suitable

The shafts are for the some yammy heads, I aquired off Pingsta.

billp
7th September 2015, 09:27 AM
Dont have a matching 4i shaft to make a proper set by chance?

Sorry Benno, only just aquired the clubs the shafts came with, and it was only 5-PW.

freddy a
7th September 2015, 09:38 AM
I have a set of kbs90 if ur keen for a trade, they are fitted with golf pride white tour wrap grips.

benno_r
7th September 2015, 09:59 AM
Sorry Benno, only just aquired the clubs the shafts came with, and it was only 5-PW.

You know what length they played at bud?

billp
7th September 2015, 10:14 AM
I have a set of kbs90 if ur keen for a trade, they are fitted with golf pride white tour wrap grips.

That would be perfect Freddy. I am in Sydney this week, back in Brisbane on Friday, I could pull them and bring them back on the plane next week.

Are you anywhere near Parramatta? I am staying at the Holiday Inn, and working in Fairfield during the days.

benno_r
7th September 2015, 10:18 AM
That would be perfect Freddy. I am in Sydney this week, back in Brisbane on Friday, I could pull them and bring them back on the plane next week.

Are you anywhere near Parramatta? I am staying at the Holiday Inn, and working in Fairfield during the days.

Freddy is in Brissie mate.

freddy a
7th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Yeah mate my office is in Mansfield I'd be happy to meet up when your back. The kbs90 are in my titleist vg3 so I'll get them pulled before Friday.

billp
7th September 2015, 11:18 AM
Sorry Freddy that's right. I can stop in on my way home next Monday from Wacol if that suits you? Would be in the afternoon around 1.30?