PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Big Daddy Sunday?

FuzzyJuzzy
4th September 2015, 11:24 AM
Gents,

The boss is letting me play this Sunday, being Father's Day and all. First time I've played a Sunday in ages (and can't remember last time I've played Sat and Sun in one weekend). Needless to say, I'm geeking out, hard styles. Got a few courses in mind I may play and can get on just by calling (if there's spots) - places like Cumberland, Cabramatta, Lynwood, Carnarvon - but would be keen to use this golden golfing chance to play somewhere at the next level.
Any Big Daddy's in Sydney keen? And got any ideas on where to have a hit? Only thing is it's got to be early morning for me - 0730 latest tee time probably. Twin Creeks said yes, but only from 0900. Stonecutters also only have later spots available. I was thinking somewhere like Oatlands, Ryde-Parra (Bluuey talks this course up, big time:)), Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, St Micks etc, although I've never inquired about playing as a Sunday visitor at these tracks, and likely they won't let a ruffian the likes of me on anyways:). Cheers, FJ.

Dangals
4th September 2015, 11:46 AM
registering interest here - morning works for me as well

mrbluu
4th September 2015, 11:52 AM
Cabra has cored Greens, I can book you guys a spot if you want.

Dangals
4th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Cabra has cored Greens, I can book you guys a spot if you want.

would prefer playing somewhere that has yet to core but may be difficult this time of year

mrbluu
4th September 2015, 12:14 PM
would prefer playing somewhere that has yet to core but may be difficult this time of year
Richmond hasn't been cored but come doesn't start until 11am

FuzzyJuzzy
4th September 2015, 01:16 PM
Gents, I've pretty much had no luck with all the typical candidates. I've got my name down at my club (Liverpool) at 0712.
Dan - I'm holding one spot for you if you want to take it. Otherwise there's a full group of four free at 0808.
If any of you other blokes are keen, please let me know ASAP and send me GL numbers and I'll reserve 0808. We cored our greens, but it was two and a half weeks ago and they're looking decent for Medal tomorrow. Cheers.

KristianJ
4th September 2015, 01:19 PM
I'd have come along but due to StarTrack being gumbies, my new wedges are heading back to WA only to come back to me, plus I'm in a typical transitional phase with my irons. :(

Peppas
4th September 2015, 01:49 PM
I probably am free... But I haven't hit a ball in weeks so don't know if I want to drive up and chop it up more than usual

mrbluu
4th September 2015, 02:32 PM
Golfwhang might be interested.

Golfwhang
4th September 2015, 03:10 PM
Yes I am

FuzzyJuzzy
4th September 2015, 04:04 PM
Gents, sorry to go all backwards on this thread, but Dangals and I have just locked in a spots at Carnarvon for Sunday.
If anyone still wants to play Liverpool (I just won't be able to show you the sights), let me know and I'll sort you out for a spot. Or if you call the pro shop they'll sort you out direct. Sorry for the Indian giving Golfwhang:(.

Golfwhang
6th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Gents, sorry to go all backwards on this thread, but Dangals and I have just locked in a spots at Carnarvon for Sunday.If anyone still wants to play Liverpool (I just won't be able to show you the sights), let me know and I'll sort you out for a spot. Or if you call the pro shop they'll sort you out direct. Sorry for the Indian giving Golfwhang:(. All good FZ booked in at liverpool