PDA

View Full Version : Hey There

Tommyknocker
11th April 2006, 06:04 PM
Just wanted to drop a note and say hello and introduce myself to the forum. Have been a long time reader and welcomed the opportunity to join a forum with an Aussie golf flavour.

Play my golf in Melbourne, recently started playing again after a long absence and have been often accused of enjoying the equipment side of the game more than the playing itself (I guess I've come to the perfect place.)

Jarro
11th April 2006, 06:12 PM
welcome TK .... are you a mate of any of our Victorian members ?

Matt 3 Jab
11th April 2006, 06:30 PM
Welcome, if you love equipment, you will fit right in!
What you play off, or used to play off and whats in your bag?

Tommyknocker
11th April 2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

welcome TK .... are you a mate of any of our Victorian members ?

Not that I'm aware of but there are probably some members on here that i may know. Time will tell.

What you play off, or used to play off and whats in your bag?

Play off 2 at the moment (well that's what i write on the card at the start of the round, never seems enough at the end of it though!)

Carry a TM R7 Driver, Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood, Nakashima NP1 irons and a Ping Jas Anser putter.

Definite equipment junkie, really enjoy learning about the art and sharing idea and opinions on the subject. Looks like I might have found a home.

Cheers,

Jarro
11th April 2006, 06:44 PM
Nakashima irons 'eh :-k you wouldn't have been to see Ben by any chance would you ? TourPerformanceGolf

Tommyknocker
11th April 2006, 06:49 PM
Nakashima irons 'eh :-k you wouldn't have been to see Ben by any chance would you ? TourPerformanceGolf

You know I was thinking as soon as I wrote that the trail would lead to Ben. Yes, I do know him, I should, I'm funding his kids education with my shaft experiments.

Jarro
11th April 2006, 06:50 PM
nice guy Benny.

i miss him around here :(

AndyP
11th April 2006, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the site, TK. Don't expect me to understand any of your equipment babble though.

Bruce
12th April 2006, 08:26 AM
The Victorian contingent continues to grow.

Welcome TK. I look forward to playing with you at some point in the future.

Jarro
12th April 2006, 01:49 PM
looks like Flowergirl is gonna have some real challengers for the matchplay title after all ;)

Tommyknocker
13th April 2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks again guys for the welcome.

Looking forward for the chance to play some golf together in the future.

Flowergirl
14th April 2006, 04:11 PM
looks like Flowergirl is gonna have some real challengers for the matchplay title after all ;)

They got nuthin that scares me ................nuthin:mrgreen: