PDA

View Full Version : Monday April 24 - Somewhere in Sydney

Fishman Dan
11th April 2006, 07:44 AM
The MD has declared the day a company public holiday (we get one per year), so tied in with Anzac Day it makes a nice loooooong weekend!

So of course i'm thinking "Golf". Anyone free for a Monday round, thinking of going to the Bonnie Doon open day or similar.

Jono
11th April 2006, 11:26 AM
Count me in Fishy if it's at Bonnie Doon. Great little track and now only a short drive from my place. 8)

Fishman Dan
11th April 2006, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a plan! I'll double-check, but i'm pretty sure Monday is their open comp.

Then we can go to Mascot shops and go to the Hong Ha bakery for their chicken roll! It's been ages since i've been there. It's truly something to behold!

Grunt
11th April 2006, 02:39 PM
Guys check to see what condition the course is in. When I played there last year there were major works in progress and I doubt they are finished yet.

Chilli Chicken Rolls are a must.

miro
11th April 2006, 06:12 PM
Hong Ha mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fishman Dan
11th April 2006, 06:46 PM
Hong Ha mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ah, another afflicted soul. I think it must be their soy-spicy sauce. God knows what it's laced with, i just know I WANT MORE!!

Grunt
11th April 2006, 07:45 PM
Want to know what the sauce is? I know what it is and you may be surprised.
Chilli or no Chilli?
Do you pull the surfboard of cucumber off or the coriander? Or go at it as you get it.?

Fishman Dan
11th April 2006, 10:08 PM
I prefer no chilli, definately coriander. That sauce has a little zest to it, no need for additional chilli ;)

Grunt
12th April 2006, 07:41 AM
The sauce is Maggi Seasoning Sauce!! I think it is MSG in a bottle.

Fishman Dan
12th April 2006, 11:50 AM
Grant - i recall the yellow/red label ;)

But it's sooooooo gooooooooooood.

marcel
13th April 2006, 01:16 PM
The sauce is Maggi Seasoning Sauce!! I think it is MSG in a bottle.

I always assumed they just put their own sauce in old Maggi bottles.

The cucumber is a definite non starter for me, love the coriander, long way to go for one now though. (miss Bogota Coffee across the road even more)

Fishman Dan
13th April 2006, 01:47 PM
I always assumed they just put their own sauce in old Maggi bottles.

The cucumber is a definite non starter for me, love the coriander, long way to go for one now though. (miss Bogota Coffee across the road even more)

Been a while since i've been around that neck of the woods, but i think Bogota was gone when i was last there? The Laksa at the Mascot Inn is always good too!

By the way - anyone for golf? ;)

Grunt
13th April 2006, 01:53 PM
Sorry Dan I am working.

Andrew
13th April 2006, 09:47 PM
Been a while since i've been around that neck of the woods, but i think Bogota was gone when i was last there?

Bogota Coffee is still there, Dan.

Fishman Dan
21st April 2006, 04:39 PM
Bonnie Doon a no go-er due to the greens being cored.

Long Reef is a possibility.

Anyone? Bueller?