PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: If your course is in shite condition! I have the club for you.

kiwitown
17th August 2015, 07:21 PM
Condition is 4/10 looks like hell but goes like a dart.

$50 + post....

Diamana made for 65gm shaft...

Peppas
17th August 2015, 09:15 PM
Is that a stiff? I'll grab it if so?

Unless the crown is really ****ed, can't tell on my phone... Sole doesn't bother me.

mrbluu
17th August 2015, 09:19 PM
KT just make sure u take the club a part and give it to Peppas in 2 pieces, he loves that!!!

kiwitown
17th August 2015, 09:28 PM
All ready snapped in two for him...

kiwitown
17th August 2015, 09:31 PM
Is that a stiff? I'll grab it if so?

Unless the crown is really ****ed, can't tell on my phone... Sole doesn't bother me.

Mate it does have a decent scratch across it, I'll drop it of tomorrow and let me know if you still want it after a couple of rounds, unless you want a game at Shellharbour on Saturday?

Peppas
17th August 2015, 10:12 PM
Mate it does have a decent scratch across it, I'll drop it of tomorrow and let me know if you still want it after a couple of rounds, unless you want a game at Shellharbour on Saturday?

No golf on Saturday for me, I have to goto something...

If someone else is keen for it you might as well sell to them, my history of time between acquiring and hitting new clubs is getting pretty long these days... I dunno when I will get a chance to hit it and I don't have much golf planned for the next few weeks.

kiwitown
17th August 2015, 11:14 PM
No stress mate, I'll drop it over later in the week if no takers, it's sat in the garage for 10 weeks now...