PDA

View Full Version : **SOLDProject X 6.5shafts make me a realistic offer **SOLD**

jaster
22nd July 2004, 10:50 PM
I have 4 sale a set of PX 6.5 shafts, these came out of my 690mb irons. They are 2 - PW. Used by Lonard, Appelby, Allenby and Mickelson amongst others 8) Very sweet shafts for you guys that know them.

http://www.golfcomponents.com.au/components/img/productImages/projectx_big.jpg

They are worth approx $480 a set 3 - PW here in Australia, I want well under a half of that ;)

http://www.golfcomponents.com.au/components/product.asp?pID=565&cID=56

I will probably have the wedge shafts available within a few weeks also so if you buy these I will throw then in for an extra $10 each when they get pulled if you were interested.

PM me

Jaster

jaster
24th July 2004, 06:24 PM
These are ready to ship, they also come with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord grips installed upside down :) Grips are only 3 months old...sell for more than $15 each here in Australia!!

Speirsy11
3rd August 2004, 08:17 PM
J

Are they taper or parallel? I'm not up on the Titleist specs :oops: ....I'm thinking about loading them into my Lehmans.....

What kind of $$$ are you looking for? Maybe a trade (I still have a Bushnell taking up space in my closet :wink: )?

Speirsy11

jaster
3rd August 2004, 08:19 PM
Mate I am sorry, I just sold them and posted them to the USA on Monday...forgot to update here :( That is a shame as I am after a bushnells so bad :cry: :cry: What are you looking to get for it again?

Good to see you back my friend and congrats on the big win!!! =D> :smt023

terryand
3rd August 2004, 08:29 PM
(I still have a Bushnell taking up space in my closet :wink: )?

Speirsy11

Do you have a link on which model it is.I'm still keen to keep it in the Ozgolf family.

Terry.

Speirsy11
3rd August 2004, 08:31 PM
It's the Yardage Pro 500.....I'd imagine its on their website, http://www.bushnell.com ?

PM me with offers guys.....I'd look at trades too.... 8)

Speirsy11

jaster
3rd August 2004, 08:34 PM

Speirsy11

Do you have a link on which model it is.I'm still keen to keep it in the Ozgolf family.

Terry.

Back off mate :lol: :wink:

terryand
3rd August 2004, 08:49 PM

Speirsy11

Terry.

Back off mate :lol: :wink:

If I remember corectly I showed interest in this before our friend took off OS :lol:

Don't worry Jas I'll let you use it.....but I don't see how you would need it,you know every blade of grass around City and should have your yardages worked out.Unlike me who is having to find his feet at a new course :smt017

Terry.

jaster
3rd August 2004, 08:57 PM
Just pulling your leg mate, I don't have the $$ anyway :(

Unlike me who is having to find his feet at a new course

Looking for excuses for poor scores hey tez?? :lol: :P

terryand
3rd August 2004, 09:06 PM
Just pulling your leg mate, I don't have the $$ anyway :(

Unlike me who is having to find his feet at a new course

Looking for excuses for poor scores hey tez?? :lol: :P

No.... I'm not ashamed of my bad golf, just makes you look forward to the next game....You gotta take the good with the bad...Just sick of second guessing my way around the place :smt017

Poor yardage markers compared to Indro :smt011 some are way out :smt086

Terry.

jaster
3rd August 2004, 09:16 PM
Poor yardage markers compared to Indro :smt011 some are way out :smt086 Terry.

3 out of the 4 courses I played in pennants didn't have 100m markers, man it was funny trying to guess how far I was out :lol: Got to learn to start stepping off my approaches I guess :roll:

terryand
3rd August 2004, 09:24 PM
Poor yardage markers compared to Indro :smt011 some are way out :smt086 Terry.

3 out of the 4 courses I played in pennants didn't have 100m markers, man it was funny trying to guess how far I was out :lol: Got to learn to start stepping off my approaches I guess :roll:

Mate if I get this thing, I won't need it every game.You can take it to do your pennant course's before the season :smt023

Terry.

jaster
3rd August 2004, 10:02 PM
Good man :smt058 :smt110

terryand
3rd August 2004, 10:07 PM
Good man :smt058 :smt110

Hey cut that out =; there's enough gossip on these boards already :smt107

Terry.

jaster
3rd August 2004, 10:12 PM
Don't need words :lol: