PDA

View Full Version : Is a golf ho's work ever done?

Jazz18
30th July 2015, 08:35 PM
Since joining this forum, JDM clubs have opened a whole new world of hoing to me. So it brings me to this question. Do any of you golf ho's out there have a holy grail golf bag? I can't ever imagine getting off the hoing train but is there a bag of clubs out there that would bring your hoing days to an end or are you just never satisfied?

D22marshall
30th July 2015, 08:38 PM
Never satisfied

sheezymaneezy
30th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Once a ho, always a ho?

KristianJ
30th July 2015, 08:42 PM
Every time I pick a club up from Jado there's a new thing to covet.

JADO75
30th July 2015, 08:50 PM
50 exotic driver shafts I counted this evening & I still look for something else to add atleast a dozen times a day, job's never done.

oldracer
30th July 2015, 08:53 PM
I think JDM opens up a whole new spectrum to the finished bag, there seems to be an endless supply of variants for every club choice where ADM product is pretty defined by the OEM suppliers of which there is 5???? then multiply by shaft choices....for either supply chain.......OMG I have a headache. I have a set of irons that will probably stay with me forever and I will work around them for variety and fun with other sets

ZENNON
30th July 2015, 08:55 PM
I might have to try experimenting with different shafts...

JADO75
30th July 2015, 08:58 PM
I might have to try experimenting with different shafts...

That's what she said!

JADO75
30th July 2015, 09:01 PM
Since joining this forum, JDM clubs have opened a whole new world of hoing to me. So it brings me to this question. Do any of you golf ho's out there have a holy grail golf bag? I can't ever imagine getting off the hoing train but is there a bag of clubs out there that would bring your hoing days to an end or are you just never satisfied?

You've still got a long way to go brotha, most of us were in Bagdad before you were in your Dads bag

You've still got a long way to go brotha, most of us were in Bagdad before you were in your Dads bag

FuzzyJuzzy
31st July 2015, 05:39 AM
Three times a charm there big boy? Now THAT'S what's she said:).

AndyP
31st July 2015, 07:16 AM
Three times a charm there big boy? Now THAT'S what's she said:).I've got rid of the extra posts, but merged them into the first one, so your comment makes sense and he still looks silly.

Daves
31st July 2015, 07:24 AM
50 exotic driver shafts I counted this evening & I still look for something else to add atleast a dozen times a day, job's never done.

They aren't all exotic, but my count is well into three figures, and that is just those with Adapters, or waiting to be fitted!

3oneday
31st July 2015, 07:30 AM
I've got rid of the extra posts, but merged them into the first one, so your comment makes sense and he still looks silly.still confused though. Whose bag is dadsbag in bagdad?

JADO75
31st July 2015, 07:40 AM
Not sure why it ran 3 times but it's true i am silly

Jazz18
31st July 2015, 08:01 AM
Aside from the JDM ho, I've encounted the shaft ho on here as well. While I haven't caught that bug yet, I am resisting so hard because if I get that sickness along with JDM clubs, I'm gonna have to go and live in a tent. I might no even be able to afford that in Sydney the way prices are these days.

mrbluu
31st July 2015, 08:09 AM
This thread is as dumb as this one....http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/38884-Staying-Sober-Golf-Ho-s-support-group.

benno_r
31st July 2015, 08:13 AM
This thread is as dumb as this one....http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/38884-Staying-Sober-Golf-Ho-s-support-group.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb.

3oneday
31st July 2015, 08:20 AM
Wasn't that bloke a tool!

Ferrins
31st July 2015, 08:21 AM
OK this has got thinking that it might be time for a bag off. Just arrived at Tenterfield and have bought mt current game bag and spate bag. In the spirit of tennis it will be a best of five rotations contest of the last four holes which consist of a long and short par 4, par 3,and 5.

mrbluu
31st July 2015, 08:29 AM
Wasn't that bloke a tool!

You should see the company he keeps
[emoji13]

FuzzyJuzzy
31st July 2015, 10:48 AM
I've got rid of the extra posts, but merged them into the first one, so your comment makes sense and he still looks silly.

Haha - well played mate:).