PDA

View Full Version : Launch Monitor Numbers

oldracer
24th June 2015, 03:04 PM
Was talking to a Drummond Golf franchisee yesterday and asked him whether he rents out his LM to people so they can get a guide on different shafts, heads that they may own themselves. He said no because it defeats the purpose of them being club fitters. I mentioned to him that I would have thought it an opportunity to charge, assist in reading the numbers and then provide an alternative they have for the punter to try, which he ultimately might buy. Does anyone have this facility at their golf shop/pro?

markTHEblake
24th June 2015, 03:21 PM
Yes. Don't bother asking retail shops Any driving range or club fitter would do this for you

3oneday
24th June 2015, 04:17 PM
It defeats the purpose of them being club fitters.

Cool

Captain Nemo
24th June 2015, 04:39 PM
Take all your gear here:
https://pureformgolf.com

oldracer
24th June 2015, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately my closest driving range is an hour away and doesn't have a monitor :cry: my current situation will be solved early July as I have a checkup and putter fitting at CClubs and will take my few different clubs and shafts and have a whack just to see what's what. See what else they have at the same time but it's the other times that my local shop can make some good money for jam so to speak. Nearly had a chuckle when the club fitters reference came out, particularly cause he doesn't carry any JDM :shock: should give them a go Loz, thanks

LoveGolf2012
24th June 2015, 06:11 PM
I'm thinking of buying a Flightscope Oldracer if I do I'll help you out with it

oldracer
24th June 2015, 07:57 PM
I'm thinking of buying a Flightscope Oldracer if I do I'll help you out with ityou're only just down the road Ray, I'm there!!!

Yossarian
25th June 2015, 05:01 PM
particularly cause he doesn't carry any JDM :shock:

Please tell me this is a pisstake.

oldracer
25th June 2015, 06:09 PM
Please tell me this is a pisstake.yes and no, most of the stuff on his shelf I have no interest in