PDA

View Full Version : Acer XDS2 Pros - 3i-SW (incl AW) *Price Drop*

oz
4th April 2006, 12:47 PM
I have a set of XDS2 Pros that have been replaced by the Wishons I picked up here.

3 iron to SW, plus Gap Wedge (AW). 10 irons in total.

For those that haven't seen the XDS2 Pros, these are based on the design of the Callaway X14 Pros, and having hit both side by side, I can say that they play almost identically.

These are shafted with Dynamic Gold S400s (with shaft bands removed). Grips are near new Lamkin Crossline Cord (except the 3 iron, which has a golf pride softie). I didn't use / carry the 3 iron at all. It is in even better nick than the others.

These are in very good condition (easy 8/10), and are some of the easist-to-hit low offset irons I have ever played.

I will offer them up at $225 shipped. PRICE REDUCED BELOW

oz
6th April 2006, 01:30 PM
Any interest at $210 ??

oz
13th April 2006, 03:35 PM
Is it a lack of interest issue? Or have I got the price out of whack? If it is the latter, I will consider offers. :)

Cheers

Mike

connico
13th April 2006, 05:13 PM
I think its interests mate. Give ebay a go mate, but i think price might be an issue as well.

oz
17th April 2006, 06:49 PM
I think its interests mate. Give ebay a go mate, but i think price might be an issue as well.
I am only selling considering them becuase I hate having spare clubs laying around, and I am loving the Wishons I bought here so much, that the Acers aren't seeing any action.

No Ebay for these. They'll go into a box, and into the garage, for now.

AndyP
19th April 2006, 08:20 PM
Off-topic discussion moved: http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4588

oz
19th May 2006, 10:03 AM
Bump for a price reduction.

Would like to move these on..... too tempting having a 2nd set of irons in the shed....

How about $150, plus postage (negotiable)?

Cheers

Mike