PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast bash

BrisWesty
1st April 2006, 01:51 PM
I'm attending a conference at the Gold Coast Monday 3/4/06 - Wednesday 5/4/06, staying at the Radisson Palm Meadows.
Any suggestions as to what would be a good value option to play 9 or 18 holes in the vicinity.
Does Palm Meadows cut their price for guests?

Keza_G
2nd April 2006, 02:49 AM
Mark...

You can always gimme a buzz an I can do ya a quicky at Riverlakes :)

Cheers

Keza

markTHEblake
2nd April 2006, 09:02 AM
Any suggestions as to what would be a good value option to play 9 or 18 holes in the vicinity.

Your definition of good value may not be someone elses. In my opinion there are none.

For strictly entertainment value you cant go past $12 for unlimited golf at Tallai par 3 course with its ACR of 11 over par (making it the toughest course in australia) - and it's not length that makes it difficult.

Fishman Dan
2nd April 2006, 09:09 AM
Hit the nail on the head there Blake.. i'll keep a par 3 course in mind when i come up. :roll:

Westy - let me know how you go. Coming up for a junket at the end of April. The missus has a conference at Sanctuary Cove, so we're playing the Palms on Friday - then 2 days left to my own devices!!

BrisWesty
2nd April 2006, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestions everybody.
Given I don't really want to take too much time out from the conference, I might give Tallai a go this time around, and spend other down time on the greens at Palm Meadows.
Keza, I'll take you up on the Riverlakes opportunity next time.
Have fun at Pac Harbour and all the best for the McLeod cup!