PDA

View Full Version : Coles @ Sugarloaf

mike
31st March 2006, 10:19 AM
The angry ant had a blinder first round of the BellSouth.

What do you think his 2nd round score will be. My guess is a 75.

Closest pick wins tickets to the Opening Ceremony next time the Commonweath Games are in Cairns.

Stoney
31st March 2006, 11:17 AM
Bugger him, I have $100 of Phil to win paying $7.

Go the leftie

Courty
31st March 2006, 04:11 PM
82. I've got the inside info. My best mate is working at the Bellsouth. He's gonna swap Coles' balls for Hot Dots. ;)

Jarro
31st March 2006, 04:27 PM
i thought he used Hot Dots all the time :confused:

it's amazing how a guy that hits it NOWHERE can still pop up here and there and make it to the top of the leaderboard. I remember last year, Coles was in contention in the final round playing alongside VJ. On every par 4, VJ hit a mid to low iron in, where Coles had a rescue club in :-s

Iain
1st April 2006, 10:58 AM
I remember when we went to watch the Oz PGA (in 04 I think), he hit driver on 17 I believe and then had a go at himself about not being able to hit it out of his shadow!!! :mrgreen:

Jarro
2nd April 2006, 06:34 AM
well well well, looks like Phil Mickelson is gonna run away with this tournament. 21 under midway through the 3rd round .. he's 11 shots clear of his nearest rival :shock:

another point of note .... Mickelson is carrying 2 drivers in his bag. one is a regular 45" shafted club that he claims he hits a 290 yard cut shot with, the second driver is a 46" shafted club that he hits a 305 yard draw with. To accomodate this he has left his 56* sand wedge out of the bag and is running with a 52/60 combo.

Interesting :-s

McMw
3rd April 2006, 02:14 PM
suprised he even has a 56º in his bag...
u would think the guy's that good with his lob wedge, he wouldn't need one...

Jarro
3rd April 2006, 02:20 PM
be interesting to see what he has in the bag at Augusta:confused: