PDA

View Full Version : Golf "Rack"

andylo
31st March 2006, 10:08 AM
I remeber about 2 years ago when I started golf I saw a product is a backpack rack that can carries 14 golf clubs and a bit of accessories like tees and balls.

Can someone remeber the name of it? I just would like to get one.

AndyP
31st March 2006, 10:17 AM
Why? What's wrong with a carry bag? The weight of the bag is negligible in comparison to the 14 clubs and balls.

benstone
31st March 2006, 11:54 AM
Do you mean http://aframegolf.com/ ? I don't think a golf "bag" could get much lighter, just not sure about handling the stick you would get for using one :mrgreen:

andylo
31st March 2006, 12:30 PM
Just go to Vic Park more often now and they don't let ppl carrying bag into the range.

Iain
31st March 2006, 12:38 PM
Just go to Vic Park more often now and they don't let ppl carrying bag into the range.

Why do you need 14 clubs at the driving range?? :?

Simply take your 3, 6 and 9 irons, driver, 3 wood and maybe a wedge and puter if you're going to practice short game. You don't need 14 clubs at the driving range....

andylo
31st March 2006, 12:41 PM
well not when you going to spending time hitting a thousand balls there anyway...

AndyP
31st March 2006, 12:45 PM
Did they say that they would allow these 'bags'?

amanda
31st March 2006, 12:45 PM
Alo - you shouldn't need to hit thousands of balls for practice. A good practice session for me would be hitting about 40 balls max and that would take about 1.5 hrs. Hitting more balls may just mean ingraining a bad habit ;)

brad
31st March 2006, 01:23 PM
Why not just go back to the car and swap for some more clubs, or get a really large duffle bag :)

Just had a look at the site, anyone else think it a bit crazy that they progress from a newer carry bag to a staff bag on buggy to the "rack". Shouldn't it be the guy carrying the staff bag that comes first :?

AndyP
31st March 2006, 01:37 PM
Look out, A-Lo, you are being double-teamed by the Whites.

andylo
31st March 2006, 02:08 PM
LOL!

Basically I do need something help me carry 14 or even more club into the range due to HOing purposes. And I think its too crumpsy so just hold all the club with my bare hand.

Then again certain ranges don't let you carry bag into there (Vic Park, Mt Gravatt and more)

So I thought it would be nice to have some sort of rack/frame to do the job then I suddenly remeber this.

I know it would be a f'up product thats not gonna to take off so I thought I might be able to pick up one cheap.

By all means I rather carry a proper bag but if I do need to go to those (ghey) ranges often I think one of those rack/frame would be good :)

3oneday
31st March 2006, 02:14 PM
you'd need a pretty good sized rack to carry 14 clubs I reckon !!! ;)

Fishman Dan
31st March 2006, 08:08 PM
I reckon if you actually searched for the stuff at Yellowpages.com.au that you post here you'd find out a lot quicker ;)

Webster
31st March 2006, 08:30 PM
Andylo - FFS - I'm starting to believe that YOU represent everything that is wrong with the game